Thread: (Request) PSP Coldboot Request- PS2 Style with matching Gameboot.

duffdog7576 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Post (Request) PSP Coldboot Request- PS2 Style with matching Gameboot.

I was wondering if someone can make this for me,

Starts off black with the letters PSP fading Like the PS2 logo did.

The letters would be in silver or gray, and background black. The font would be the traditinal PS and would prefer it to be thin. Not fat and obtrusive, the size letters on the back.

In a sense I want a PS2 style boot but says PSP not PS2.
    --Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0aBh9PiW6w

What I want starts at 0:15. If you can mimic the fade effect with the trails then that would be awesome.

LASTLY I dont wanna be messing with anything like Cintro's so im looking for something that works with 5.00 m33-6 as is.

PS: If you can make me a matching gameboot where the same PSP logo fades out (stylishly) with some sort of creative sound I would love you for life.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

if you want any other thing like fades mmm and that alike at start up you should think about cintro but we can make a gboot then if u decide you can also use as start up
    Check out my apps Here

Sorry for a noob question but are all Cintro's activated by holding down a button?

-If you can make something that's just simple for an intro with different welcome music then original that would be perfect. The gboot sounds good to. Just want it to be that PS2 start sound. Just a side note that the first start sound for the ps2 annoys me, that wave one.

Im sorry if Im sounding needy.... I just lack the current skill and you dont have to help me but anything you can make me, I'm in GREAT appreciation.

ALSO I dont have any issue with you instant messaging me on AIM. My screen name is on my profile.
    Last edited by duffdog7576; 07-03-2009 at 02:03 AM.

try this man.i never tested it but it will give us a starting point anyway

Download
    Check out my apps Here

Default Not bad

That worked and is a good start. A few notes it the sound quality is a little bad in comparison to the original PS2 start up chime. Also the opening_plugin was nothing but the original Sony start up. Lastly there was a bit of delay going into the "PSP" screen on the gameboot. It would sit to black for a little then say PSP not a huge deal.

Edit: I just found these.... these are exactly what I wanted just saying PSP for the Gameboot rather then PS2:

Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOeF2jLLkF8

Gameboot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rCs...eature=related

That opening doesnt work on my PSP though. It sits at a blank screen at boot then turns off. I have a 5.00 m33-6 BTW.

Thanks
    Last edited by duffdog7576; 07-04-2009 at 11:54 AM.

ok well lets try this way and see if we are closer.for the gameboot i made this

Download

in the above rar theres also the matching rco that has an opening of this picture

theres also a prx in there that has 4 seconds of the ps2 start up sound.

ok get back to me on what u would like now my friend
    Check out my apps Here

The Gameboot is good. Its odd how the sound quality is slightly degraded due to the small speakers, I used my headphones though and it sounds good. If its to much of a hassle the animation could be sped up ever so slightly.... Kinda like freeze the ending after the sound and make it all fade rather then sliding off and fading. Not a huge deal though.

The Opening is kinda diffrent then what I wanted. I read up a little on Cintro's and found I wouldnt mind them if I could find the program to work on 5.00 m33-6. I was under the impression you had to hold a button everytime you turned it on to see the animation. If you can provide cintro links then I would prefer the original ps2 opening as is. No overwritten text, just "Sony entertainment".

You are amazingly quick with this stuff to, I owe you a big thanks.