Thread: Cintro Request (PS2 Related Still)

duffdog7576 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Cintro Request (PS2 Related Still)

I wont spent hours going over what I want.... Just simply I want this is cintro format exactly as is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1967...eature=related

End it at like 0:12

Also im interested in making the XMB click sounds to be like the PS2's..... I can just dream though

Last edited by duffdog7576; 07-09-2009 at 08:59 AM.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by duffdog7576 View Post
    I wont spent hours going over what I want.... Just simply I want this is cintro format exactly as is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1967...eature=related

End it at like 0:12

Also im interested in making the XMB click sounds to be like the PS2's..... I can just dream though
    im sorry man i got tied up with my apps.you could have just gave me a reminder in the other thread but mmmm ya.

try these and let me know.the click sounds are easy to make just find them.google is our friend

Download
    Check out my apps Here

Default Works fine

What I did was installed it like I did the others but to find the opening was the default and the gameboot was the PS2 opening. So I tryed installing cintro, renamed it to cintro.pmf and followed the steps on that guide. Works perfectly (maybe I was suppose to do that).

The PS2 gameboot was perfect, just if you could have it all fade away when the white text comes in rather then slow scroll away. Also one last edit is if you could change the "Sony's Handheld" to "Sony Computer Entertainment" so it looks like the old one. Thanks

Sorry to create a new thread, I felt as if I pissed you off somehow by continuously asking for something different. I don't mean to sound like a needy 4 year old lol.

Edit: Kay using the "No Button" option for Cintro is causing the gameboot to loop (3 times). (I think) I did some digging up on this topic and aparently its fixed by using one of the shortcuts(holding the L button). The pmf player I used was the one included in the guide at the top of this forum. Anyone know of a newer one where this is fixed? Please?
    Last edited by duffdog7576; 07-09-2009 at 11:27 PM.

The PS2 gameboot was perfect, just if you could have it all fade away when the white text comes in rather then slow scroll away. Also one last edit is if you could change the "Sony's Handheld" to "Sony Computer Entertainment" so it looks like the old one. Thanks
    try these

Download
    Check out my apps Here

How were there suppose to be used because standard copy and paste to the vhs folder does nothing.

They also made one of my games to freeze up.

How were there suppose to be used because standard copy and paste to the vhs folder does nothing.

They also made one of my games to freeze up.
    im very sorry about that i sent the wrong file.i put these on firmware 500 to test and seen there isnt any sound but let me know if the video is ok.

Download
    Check out my apps Here

Everything works even the sound on that game boot. There alot of delays though in the videos but that has to be partly from them beings irregular. Great work.

I used the game boot you included and the pmf file from a few posts ago as a Cintro. Everything works perfectly. Thanks again. Is there anyway I could donate some cash to you? Do you have a donate link?

Everything works even the sound on that game boot. There alot of delays though in the videos but that has to be partly from them beings irregular. Great work.

I used the game boot you included and the pmf file from a few posts ago as a Cintro. Everything works perfectly. Thanks again. Is there anyway I could donate some cash to you? Do you have a donate link?
    click my banner and at my site theres a donate button and thank you.i just hope all is ok for ive been very busy and may have rushed it a little.
    Check out my apps Here