Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: cintro request

  
  1. #1
    santanaeny is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default cintro request

    hey i posted one on the sticky but it seems that they dont respond fast enough.So i would like it to say santana and heres a clip if you can do ity with youtube videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywOCKYCB7Vg The time would be from 03 to 25 background black and the font red im runnin m33-6 on a phat psp thank you.


  2. #2
    highboy's Avatar
    highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santanaeny View Post
    hey i posted one on the sticky but it seems that they dont respond fast enough.So i would like it to say santana and heres a clip if you can do ity with youtube videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywOCKYCB7Vg The time would be from 03 to 25 background black and the font red im runnin m33-6 on a phat psp thank you.
    have fun getting it done now.i am never asleep my friend
    Check out my apps Here

  3. #3
    Nothingface420's Avatar
    Nothingface420 is offline Theme Developer -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santanaeny View Post
    hey i posted one on the sticky but it seems that they dont respond fast enough.So i would like it to say santana and heres a clip if you can do ity with youtube videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywOCKYCB7Vg The time would be from 03 to 25 background black and the font red im runnin m33-6 on a phat psp thank you.
    you posted your request in highboy's thread @ 5:15 PM & you make this thread @ 8:50 PM. (thats not that long of a wait)

    please be patient
    Last edited by Nothingface420; 07-15-2009 at 01:05 AM.

  4. #4
    ONEDEADLYVENOM's Avatar
    ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface420 View Post
    you posted your request in highboy's thread @ 5:15 PM & you make this thread @ 8:50 PM. (thats not that long of a wait)

    what do you expect?
    do you think people just sit around the computer waiting to make request?

    at least wait 24 hrs. before asking again
    no point in making another thread either, if you posted in highboy's thread wait for him to do it or learn yourself.
    people do have other things going on in life other than these forums

    so please be patient

    Oooooops dude yea u really should wait u dont wanna piss the wrong ppl off n also step on no toes , n u just did ! :-O

    ODV out !!!
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

  5. #5
    Nothingface420's Avatar
    Nothingface420 is offline Theme Developer -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM View Post
    Oooooops dude yea u really should wait u dont wanna piss the wrong ppl off n also step on no toes , n u just did ! :-O

    ODV out !!!
    yeah maybe so, but the "it seems that they dont respond fast enough" comment made me a little angry.

    oh well thats what I do best is piss people off

    Nothingface out !!!

    @ santanaeny, sorry I've had a bad day
    Last edited by Nothingface420; 07-15-2009 at 01:32 AM.

  6. #6
    Lance Warstrife's Avatar
    Lance Warstrife is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    3rd Earth
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface420 View Post
    you posted your request in highboy's thread @ 5:15 PM & you make this thread @ 8:50 PM. (thats not that long of a wait)

    please be patient
    he reminds me of pspnoobmod

  7. #7
    highboy's Avatar
    highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    people have to remember that we do not get paid to do this we do it out of the love of the psp or maybe you have your own reasons.point being we have our own lives and if u want to pay me ill have it done within the hour.i am here every day weather its obvious or not but if i don't attend something its because im just to busy to get at it atm.
    Check out my apps Here

  8. #8
    santanaeny is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    first off some of yall is cosigning and making it seem more than it is.i simply looked at the dates and seen they were days apart so i figured why not jus make a new thread in case someone else could of helped me.so calm down with the meat riding and stop taking it so personal and the thread wasnt even for half of the people who answered.

  9. #9
    highboy's Avatar
    highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santanaeny View Post
    first off some of yall is cosigning and making it seem more than it is.i simply looked at the dates and seen they were days apart so i figured why not jus make a new thread in case someone else could of helped me.so calm down with the meat riding and stop taking it so personal and the thread wasnt even for half of the people who answered.
    ok nuff said im out
    Check out my apps Here

  10. #10
    santanaeny is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol not you highboy it was for the other co signers who were commenting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •