Thread: [Request/Help] Gameboot I made, cant add sound

.:KingTygerX7:. is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default [Request/Help] Gameboot I made, cant add sound

I can't seem to add the sound, the UMD Tool says the Bitlenght or something is wrong, can someone add the sound for me, an see if it works properly cuz i think at the end it does a short short loops and i want it to freeze right at the end of the video i made... well its more of a GIF and special effects made in photoshop hahaha...

here is the download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?5qgzztjmmgy

sorry i dont code it or hyper link it, i dont see a tool bar... sorry...

awwwww, come on, anyone? please help!

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

this needs work man like the sound is 4 seconds long and the avi is 2 seconds so what to do.i can put a fade to black or similar to fill the time or whatever you want.

sorry for the wait,i have been very busy even though thats no excuse.

Edit---> try this
    Check out my apps Here

thanks im gonna try it, but thanks^^, can i ask why did the uMD tool didnt take the wave? was it cuz the video is shorter than sound?

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingTygerX7:. View Post
    thanks im gonna try it, but thanks^^, can i ask why did the uMD tool didnt take the wave? was it cuz the video is shorter than sound?
    the sound was mp3 so i converted to wav 44100 and made both video,audio the same length.
    Check out my apps Here

oh i know it has to be wave, but i sent the mp3 so it be easier to converte, what software u use for the convertion? goldwave? cuz i read the tutorials an i did it the same, but i think the problem might be the length of both right? guess i will make what i want with photoshop then put it in powerdirector to sync the sounds an length then use format factory to rip the sound from the video, converte video to avi with no sound and the mp3 ripped to wave .... sound about right?

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingTygerX7:. View Post
    oh i know it has to be wave, but i sent the mp3 so it be easier to converte, what software u use for the convertion? goldwave? cuz i read the tutorials an i did it the same, but i think the problem might be the length of both right? guess i will make what i want with photoshop then put it in powerdirector to sync the sounds an length then use format factory to rip the sound from the video, converte video to avi with no sound and the mp3 ripped to wave .... sound about right?
    they dont have to be the same length in order to work but it just makes sense.
    i used the built in audio converter thats in my gboot project for conversion but also have goldwave,(very good piece of software).
    lots of steps there and i dont use some of those tools but if thats how you do it then ya i guess so.

It wont be long now and ill release my project that would do all of the above in a few minutes
    Check out my apps Here