Thread: Another Cintro Request

Xjmas is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Another Cintro Request

Hey highboy,

so i would like to request for another cintro the only problem is that all the videos on youtube are of bad quality and the cintro i want is out of a movie Halo Legends to be exact. so i was wondering if you already had the movie? and you could do it or if you could tell me what would be agood movie editor to make it shorter and send it to you?

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post
    Hey highboy,

so i would like to request for another cintro the only problem is that all the videos on youtube are of bad quality and the cintro i want is out of a movie Halo Legends to be exact. so i was wondering if you already had the movie? and you could do it or if you could tell me what would be agood movie editor to make it shorter and send it to you?
    sorry i dont have the movie.i use Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 to do most editing for myself but when i make cintro or gameboots i use my gboot project.if you want to try it i uploaded it for you to try but if you use it remember its in beta form

gboot project
    Check out my apps Here

Ok ill try it be back later.

Edit:so the link you sent me i installed it and started it got htr movie on there fine but when it came to trimming the video it got an error making it not work unless i would close the program and restart it. i tryed windows movie maker i would import the vid put it on the time line and then the movie maker would freeze. i downloaded the trial version of sony vegas i got as far as the time line again and it froze. any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Xjmas; 03-03-2010 at 06:36 PM.

xxsmokinjokerxx is offline -Hacks Smarty

I have the movie and would be happy to assist. Just need to know what segment you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by xxsmokinjokerxx View Post
    I have the movie and would be happy to assist. Just need to know what segment you would like.

i would like the last chapter "The Package" from the part 6:24-8:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFzCV...eature=related

i dont want to send you this link because the quality is garbage and i want it to be like exactly how it was in the movie quality..

xxsmokinjokerxx if you can get that one small part and then send it or upload in anyway so highboy can do his magic that'd be great

Here you go highboy. Its in .pmf format to help with size. http://www.mediafire.com/?ik43o0w1fyz
    Last edited by xxsmokinjokerxx; 03-04-2010 at 09:50 PM.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by xxsmokinjokerxx View Post
    Here you go highboy. Its in .pmf format to help with size. http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzmauxzwuw
    thanks but i dont see where i have to do anything here.it would have been nice to know before i converted and downloaded and checked times and well ya
    Check out my apps Here

Meaning what? you need the actual clip itself in avi format?

Didn't mean to step on your toes. I had tried uploading the clip to mediafire but it was locking up my browser. Tried youtube they flagged it and removed it. So I just made it. The file I uploaded is ready to use as a cintro just rename it to cintro.pmf. Unless you want text or some effects added.
    Last edited by xxsmokinjokerxx; 03-04-2010 at 04:35 PM.

oh! i just realized what highboy is talking about..

thanks xxsmokinjokerxx

sorry highboy for wasting your time like this.

i cant even acess the link anymore :/ upload it one more time please