Thread: in need of help God of War fan.

gonzo_five_2221 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Smile in need of help God of War fan.

I am trying to get a opening_plugin.rco for god of war. I have a theme all ready and a gameboot, but for some reason the opening_plugin.rco will not work i have tried 3 different ones. i tried to make one but i just couldn't keep up with the instructions. I have the video i am wanting to make into a cintro, if someone could make one for me or point me in a direction to find some. thanks

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo_five_2221 View Post
    I am trying to get a opening_plugin.rco for god of war. I have a theme all ready and a gameboot, but for some reason the opening_plugin.rco will not work i have tried 3 different ones. i tried to make one but i just couldn't keep up with the instructions. I have the video i am wanting to make into a cintro, if someone could make one for me or point me in a direction to find some. thanks

hey bro I am willing to help u out , but I am a lil confused to wat exactly u wanna do , but in any event can u upload the gameboot , cintro , and the opening_plugin.rco u wanna use or fix , let me see what I can do for u ok !

since u r a fan of God of war u can look here in the links below I did some cool gameboots n cintros b4 in my threads !

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f134...boots-t255360/

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f134...quest-t221410/

ODV out!
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

ok this is what it looks like so far bro

Download Here

hope u like the finished product!

ODV out !

PLEASE ADD REP BY CLICKING ON THE SILVER SCALE LOOKING ICON THAT'S LOCATED ON THE TOP RIGHT OF MY POST WINDOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF I HELPED OR WHATEVER THANK YOU !!!
    Last edited by ONEDEADLYVENOM; 03-13-2010 at 03:40 PM.
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..