Thread: [REQUEST] Kingdom Hearts Gameboot.

Limen123 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default [REQUEST] Kingdom Hearts Gameboot.

Hey everyone. I've just gotten my PSP fixed about 2 weeks ago, and I need a new gameboot. Was wondering if anyone could make one for me. It's longer than 2.5 seconds btw.
    Running 5.50 GEN-D3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjRY1Xlu4fs#t=1m39s
    1:39(Terra[the brown haired guy] starts running from darkness) to 1:50(Ven[the blonde haired boy] is swallowed by light[shows only white screen]).

Thank you!

Last edited by Limen123; 06-23-2010 at 07:29 PM.

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Limen123 View Post
    Hey everyone. I've just gotten my PSP fixed about 2 weeks ago, and I need a new gameboot. Was wondering if anyone could make one for me. It's longer than 2.5 seconds btw.
    Running 5.50 GEN-D3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjRY1Xlu4fs#t=1m39s
    1:39(Terra[the brown haired guy] starts running from darkness) to 1:50(Ven[the blonde haired boy] is swallowed by light[shows only white screen]).

Thank you!
    np bro
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Sorry if I'm sounding sounding impatient, but does it really take that long to make a gameboot? I mean, I thought it only took a few minutes to a few hours, not days. o_o

Sorry if I'm sounding sounding impatient, but does it really take that long to make a gameboot? I mean, I thought it only took a few minutes to a few hours, not days. o_o

Lol u do sound impatient n just so u know when i replied i was at my job n i work nights alot so i need sleep so we got lives besides this here that we do on our free time n had cpl close deaths in the family so becareful of how u rub ppl hear the scene has gotten slower here , so we dont browse as often as we all used tooo but u will get ur gameboot today my lil grasshopper !

ODV out !
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Quote Originally Posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM View Post
    Lol u do sound impatient n just so u know when i replied i was at my job n i work nights alot so i need sleep so we got lives besides this here that we do on our free time n had cpl close deaths in the family so becareful of how u rub ppl hear the scene has gotten slower here , so we dont browse as often as we all used tooo but u will get ur gameboot today my lil grasshopper !

ODV out !
    Alright, well you didn't have to sound so.. Mean. >_>
    You should have told me you were at work at the time so that I would know, and know to wait more patiently, because most of the time, people give the gameboot the day they say.
    And sorry about your family. I wouldn't know how it feels, since I'm the mistake of the family. No one cares. =/

Anyways, thanks for making the gameboot for me.

Alright, well you didn't have to sound so.. Mean. >_>
    You should have told me you were at work at the time so that I would know, and know to wait more patiently, because most of the time, people give the gameboot the day they say.
    And sorry about your family. I wouldn't know how it feels, since I'm the mistake of the family. No one cares. =/

Anyways, thanks for making the gameboot for me.

Sry Bro

So.. It's been a month. Have you made it yet? >_>

Kingdom Hearts_Birth By Sleep_12Secs Gameboot And Cintro 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

Description: In A Parallel Universe 2 Heroes Find Themselves Running From The Dark Void And The Other From Being Engulfed By The Inevitable Light , Which Is The "PSP" !

Download Here

Sorry sorry sorry sorry bro hope I can make good by u by u with this n hope the quality is up to par ?

ODV out !

brainard52 is offline -Hacks Newbie

"File Not Available" ...
    T-T

Quote Originally Posted by brainard52 View Post
    "File Not Available" ...
    T-T

go here http://www.mediafire.com/?f915bpvpsrnskdn