Thread: HELP!! Final Fantasy AC gameboot request!!

anberlin2807 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default HELP!! Final Fantasy AC gameboot request!!(PSP-3000 using the gameboot flasher)

I found this nice quality vid. of ff7 AC.. I hope someone could make a gameboot for me using this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGI8m3b3rN0.. I'm using a psp 3000.. I'm using the gameboot flasher, dunno if it will play long gameboots.. If its possible to play the gameboot longer my request is from 0:25 - 0:59.. For the shorter one from 0:25 - 0:30.. I also need it with sound.. Pls. make make this two for me so If the one would not work the one is for spare.. THANKS!!

Last edited by anberlin2807; 08-14-2010 at 11:25 AM.

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by anberlin2807 View Post
    I found this nice quality vid. of ff7 AC.. I hope someone could make a gameboot for me using this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGI8m3b3rN0.. I'm using a psp 3000.. I'm using the gameboot flasher, dunno if it will play long gameboots.. If its possible to play the gameboot longer my request is from 0:25 - 0:59.. For the shorter one from 0:25 - 0:30.. I also need it with sound.. Pls. make make this two for me so If the one would not work the one is for spare.. THANKS!!

Here is your gameboot bro enjoy !

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children..

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children_6 Secs Gameboot_5.00_5.50

Description: Sephiroth And Cloud Duke It Out Once And For All In A Epic Battle !

Download Here

ODV out!
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

anberlin2807 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanks bro!! will this work? cause I'm using the gameboot flasher for psp 3000, not the thing that you will need to go to the recovery menu of your psp.. it only needs the pmf file not with the rco editing thing.. I'll try if this will work