Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help me out here with my coldboot.

I<3Subaru is offline -Hacks Newbie

The reason im posting this here is because i need help. i'm trying to create coldboot that when i turn my psp on. it sounds like an insane high quality turbo. like one on a ralli subaru or a supra. but I have run in to issue after issue. can someone just help me out with this here and create this for me i'm running 5.50 gen-d3

im usually now one to ask around for people to make stuff for me. actually, that's not me at all. i just want to show this to my boyfreind because he would really like it.

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Subaru View Post
    The reason im posting this here is because i need help. i'm trying to create coldboot that when i turn my psp on. it sounds like an insane high quality turbo. like one on a ralli subaru or a supra. but I have run in to issue after issue. can someone just help me out with this here and create this for me i'm running 5.50 gen-d3
    post a link to the sound u wanna use here plzzz n help shall come ! ODV out!
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/34438...upra-ringtone/ i want it to start revving up and right before it ends i want a turbo to kick in. also i wanted to know if you could just make it clean as possible. thank you so much i'm just really picky about the way my cars and psp sound. - stephanie <3

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/34438...upra-ringtone/ i want it to start revving up and right before it ends i want a turbo to kick in. also i wanted to know if you could just make it clean as possible. thank you so much i'm just really picky about the way my cars and psp sound. - stephanie <3

to make a little bit helpful , could u choose a timeline of where exactly u want to be used as a coldboot sound! Keeping in mind that a coldboot wont play longer than 4 secs or less to work properly..

ODV out!
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

ok. well could you get the first 4 or 5 'tssts" sounding blow off valves releasing pressure. so like the first 4 seconds and make the end fadeout so it doesn't sound blotchy? btw i want to thank you very much for doing this. i only have one more request. my husband is going on a businss trip and he plays psp on the plane to pass time. he has to leave first thing in the morning, is there any way this could be done by tonight?

ok. well could you get the first 4 or 5 'tssts" sounding blow off valves releasing pressure. so like the first 4 seconds and make the end fadeout so it doesn't sound blotchy? btw i want to thank you very much for doing this. i only have one more request. my husband is going on a businss trip and he plays psp on the plane to pass time. he has to leave first thing in the morning, is there any way this could be done by tonight?
    lol sir yes sir ! lemme get on it asap u lucky i came back online b4 i call it a night .... well plz standby for me to finish it k .

ODV out !

ok thak you very much. and by the way is it possile to make this run on an already created and installed ctf?

ok thak you very much. and by the way is it possile to make this run on an already created and installed ctf?

dunno bot the ctf request i never really worked on em like that been ages !

however if i do recall u should extract the ctf n then add the coldboot into it then remake the ctf n that should be fine !

well i have to go off to bed in 30 minutes. it's ok if your not finished i'll just have to check back in next week when my husband comes home with the laptop

well i have to go off to bed in 30 minutes. it's ok if your not finished i'll just have to check back in next week when my husband comes home with the laptop
    i just had to take care of summin here i am gonna do it right now ! finished editing it next few steps n finished !

Hope u get to hook ur husbands psp with this b4 he leaves for his trip !

Download Your Coldboot Here I Redited It So now You Got Both 5.00 And 5.50 CFW

I uploaded a 5.00 coldboot b4 in error sorry but it should be fine but I highly recommend that u use the new download files ! Thanks

ODV out!
    Last edited by ONEDEADLYVENOM; 08-04-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast