Thread: Witchblade Anime gameboot help

hmoob763 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Witchblade Anime gameboot help

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here can make a gameboot of the witchblade anime when she transforms into the witchblade. I'm not sure how to link a vid of it but I'm pretty much sure a quick youtube or google of it and you'll know. Thanks and I'd appreciate it.

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hmoob763 View Post
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here can make a gameboot of the witchblade anime when she transforms into the witchblade. I'm not sure how to link a vid of it but I'm pretty much sure a quick youtube or google of it and you'll know. Thanks and I'd appreciate it.
    You should go to YouTube n find exactly what your looking for ! Then copy the YouTube web address n then paste it in your request here! Don't forget to add like when u want the gameboot to begin n where you want it to end !

Don't forget to tell us what firmware your in also and we well take it from there

ODV out !
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Ok here's the copied youtube link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_6pBQtiOY, and I'd like it starting from the 0:04 to 0:11 sec mark. I'm on 5.50 gen D3 too. Thank you for the help and reply, much appreicated.
    Last edited by hmoob763; 10-07-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Talking

Here U go Bro

Witchblade Gameboot 10 Secs Long 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

Description: She Transforms Into Here Uber Alter Ego ! No Pun Intended As She Decides "Which Blade Should She Use ?"

Download Here

Plzzz leave rep or comment whether it be good or bad thank you ........

ODV out !
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Awesome thanks for making it and I appreciate it. ^^

Awesome thanks for making it and I appreciate it. ^^
    you r most welcome bro !