Thread: GameBoot Request~ Kamen Rider Ixa Henshin

KuugaX is offline -Hacks Newbie

Post GameBoot Request~ Kamen Rider Ixa Henshin

Title:Kamen Rider Ixa Henshin
    Origin:Kamen rider Ixa from Kamen rider Kiva(TV Series)
    Description:Ixa transforms at a episode

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsay6a2wkak

please use from 0:00 to 0:11 that's the whole video

i'm currently using 5.50 GEN D-3

coldcathode is offline -Hacks Newbie

Here you go, I did not test it, but let me know if it works alright for you.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?fcc8zis8pcszl15

KuugaX is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by coldcathode View Post
    Here you go, I did not test it, but let me know if it works alright for you.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?fcc8zis8pcszl15
    it works thanks but i was wondering could you fix the part where it repeats? it seems for me that it works but the ending will repeat the intro part a little

im not entirely sure how to do that one, i use a gameboot creator and used that to make it, I never have had that issue but if i had to guess, you would need to edit the opening_plugin file to shorten the time. The only time i tried to edit that file I kept getting errors when opening it with the tools i found so i gave up and found something some what more simple that worked for me lol.

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

im not entirely sure how to do that one, i use a gameboot creator and used that to make it, I never have had that issue but if i had to guess, you would need to edit the opening_plugin file to shorten the time. The only time i tried to edit that file I kept getting errors when opening it with the tools i found so i gave up and found something some what more simple that worked for me lol.

Coldcathode holla at me so we can talk more about the opening_plugin.rco and also my buddy Highboy has some cool tools to do these quickly so np k !
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Quote Originally Posted by KuugaX View Post
    Title:Kamen Rider Ixa Henshin
    Origin:Kamen rider Ixa from Kamen rider Kiva(TV Series)
    Description:Ixa transforms at a episode

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsay6a2wkak

please use from 0:00 to 0:11 that's the whole video

i'm currently using 5.50 GEN D-3
    Quote Originally Posted by KuugaX View Post
    it works thanks but i was wondering could you fix the part where it repeats? it seems for me that it works but the ending will repeat the intro part a little
    ok i am by no means trying to overstep Coldcathode here the gameboot was totally made by him and ALLLLLLLL CREDIT HAS TO BE TO HIM PLZZZ .........
    All I did here is re edit the opening_plugin.rco so that it would play without repeating and stuff ..

DOWNLOAD HERE_For both CFW 5.00 and 5.50_MADE BY Coldcathode

Coldcathode glad that u can be here in the forums to help us out lets hook up and get things rolling out I need help tooo thanks bro ...

ODV out!
    Last edited by ONEDEADLYVENOM; 01-08-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

lol np, i can not gurantee how often I will be around, i kinda come and go at random times . I just saw this one posted and thought I would do a good deed for the day lol. But if you want to PM me the links to the tools that will allow me to edit rco's and all that, I would be happy to help knock out some requests when I am not being sucked into a kingdom hearts game

Smile

lol np, i can not gurantee how often I will be around, i kinda come and go at random times . I just saw this one posted and thought I would do a good deed for the day lol. But if you want to PM me the links to the tools that will allow me to edit rco's and all that, I would be happy to help knock out some requests when I am not being sucked into a kingdom hearts game
    Ok I am working on some pending gameboot request right now but gimme a few lemme find a valuable link to get ur gamebooting pimp game up to speed k

Update go check ur pm's

ODV out !
    Last edited by ONEDEADLYVENOM; 01-09-2011 at 01:26 AM.