Thread: coldboot issue

patchx is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default coldboot issue

i have an opening_plugin.rco with a decent sequence, the issue i am having is that the original boot image keeps showing in my new theme im trying to create, the custom audio is working fine. it isnt the opening_plugin.rco causing the issue because i dropped it into a few different CTFs and it worked fine. is there a setting in some other file that tells the PSP to not display the standard boot image? thanks for any ideas. i googled this but as many know, google tends to give responses that has nothing to do with the problem.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by patchx View Post
    i have an opening_plugin.rco with a decent sequence, the issue i am having is that the original boot image keeps showing in my new theme im trying to create, the custom audio is working fine. it isnt the opening_plugin.rco causing the issue because i dropped it into a few different CTFs and it worked fine. is there a setting in some other file that tells the PSP to not display the standard boot image? thanks for any ideas. i googled this but as many know, google tends to give responses that has nothing to do with the problem.
    please upload the ctf and opening rco you want to use
    Check out my apps Here

Not sure how to upload, but the rco in is the ctf i was making. its a wip so its kind of rough. IF i can figure out how to upload. do you want me just to email it to you? parked it at a friends site for now. over here http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Gamero...6780002/1/#new also i guess i cant say it cant be the rco file, guess it always could be anything.
    Last edited by patchx; 04-25-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Not sure how to upload, but the rco in is the ctf i was making. its a wip so its kind of rough. IF i can figure out how to upload. do you want me just to email it to you? parked it at a friends site for now. over here http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Gamero...6780002/1/#new also i guess i cant say it cant be the rco file, guess it always could be anything.
    i download and will look here.i didnt ask what firmware you were running but ill figure it ouy
    Check out my apps Here

are you the same highboy that coded Vshmain Editer? i used that to recolor my text in this CTF, gotta say it rocks. thanks for the great softs. 6.20 by the way.

are you the same highboy that coded Vshmain Editer? i used that to recolor my text in this CTF, gotta say it rocks. thanks for the great softs. 6.20 by the way.
    ya i figured the 6.20 and yes im the same highboy.i opened the ctf and theres no opening_plugin.rco in there if fact no rco's period.

please upload your rco you want to use and ill stuff it in there so you should be good to go

EDIT----> sorry was going to say you can upload to free hosting like

mediafire
    sendspace
    megaupload
    Check out my apps Here

OMG, i think the issue has been that i created a folder VERY late at night and added an S at the end of it. cant believe i didnt see that before. i am going to test this theory real quick and post my result.

yup, thats what it was. resource folder was named resources. you would figure that after looking at folder after folder trying it in other ctf files i would have seen that. guess you lose focus when you get frustrated. thanks for the help highboy. now i can once again get working on this theme, lots to do. i still have to finish the background to replace this holder image i have.
    Last edited by patchx; 04-25-2011 at 12:48 PM.

yup, thats what it was. resource folder was named resources. you would figure that after looking at folder after folder trying it in other ctf files i would have seen that. guess you lose focus when you get frustrated. thanks for the help highboy. now i can once again get working on this theme, lots to do. i still have to finish the background to replace this holder image i have.
    glad you got it figured out and am looking forward to seeing the theme
    Check out my apps Here

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Don't mean to hijack the thread but highboy's back!

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter