Thread: Beginner's Wave Creating and Editing

Invalice is offline -Hacks Monk

some download links plz :)

{Lon3} Assassin is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by ZiNgABuRgA
    Nice work {Lon3} Assassin! Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~Stickied~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by xukelho
    man, im having a little problem... i cant turn on the flash0 usb... i think this works on 3.03OE-B thats why i tryed. if it doesnt work please tell me.
    i did how i was supose to do to turn on the flash0 usb: go into recovery mode, advanced menu and it was supose to be there the 'enable flash0 option' but it wasnt... i even browsed a bit in the recovery menu but didnt found anything that i though it would allow me to to that... please give me hand
    I believe it was added in 3.03 OE-C.
    Woohoo, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invalice
    some download links plz :)
    Gimmy 2 minites.
    PSX Wishlist: Tomb raider, Destruction derby, Command and conquer, Metal gear solid, Mortal combat, Siphon filter, Vagrient story, Final fantasy, Resident evil, Tenchu, Rollcage, Chrono Cross, Broken sword, mission impossible, g police, simcity

Dylan5102 is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok im an absolute beginner on this so, i had a semi brick (i have gone wild at it xD) so my advice is, don't go wild on it :P ;)

R2DMP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Great tutorial :)

My question is: does anyone have a more in-depth hex editing tutorial? I comepletely understand the basic stated in this one and would like to learn a little bit more about hex editing.

Thanks again {Lon3} Assassin for the tutorial

Ravenmasta is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

lol i tried and semi bricked my Psp...thank the lord for recov mode... i just dont know what and what not to edit [other than the 00's]

Check out our working list of PSX games compatible with 3.03oe-3.10oe Custom Firmwares: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=71371 Help us add to it!
    How to Rip, Convert, Play PSX Games on PSP: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=72601

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

so wait.... this is basicly mess around with some numbers and letters and hope it works?

ok ya we need someone to make an onscreen test program or something so you can sorta see what its gonna look like...otherwise find an easyier way.. like figure out which parts of the code mean which colors or thickness or how many lines or something.....

{Lon3} Assassin is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by MaHan05
    so wait.... this is basicly mess around with some numbers and letters and hope it works?

ok ya we need someone to make an onscreen test program or something so you can sorta see what its gonna look like...otherwise find an easyier way.. like figure out which parts of the code mean which colors or thickness or how many lines or something.....
    I've added more detail for you, hope it helps. I'll add MORE tommorow :mrgreen:
    PSX Wishlist: Tomb raider, Destruction derby, Command and conquer, Metal gear solid, Mortal combat, Siphon filter, Vagrient story, Final fantasy, Resident evil, Tenchu, Rollcage, Chrono Cross, Broken sword, mission impossible, g police, simcity

R2DMP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Great update {Lon3} Assassin!

Has anybody found any interesting presets? Like the lines and sectors, in the Hex editor, that chage the detail of the wave? I've found a couple but im not sure if they're accurate :/ This is of corse for people who are actually attempting it themselves.

I'll post tomarrow if you want them...i finally have some time to fiddle with these waves!...

EDIT: Almost forgot! For those of you who keep semi bricking your PSP (thank god for recovery mode!) try this: http://dl.qj.net/Wave-Flasher-v3-PSP...2658/catid/151

Wave Flasher allows you to view your custom wave before you flash it to your PSP (assuming from the comments about it. I havent tried this myself)

F-Burn3r is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Nice, I knew all about this except what and what not to edit, so I truely apreciate it, Thanks. I tried to flash it manually and screwed up, I think I changed the wrong numbers, lol. I then went back to recovery menu and put my other custom wave, I didn't make that though., you can find it somewhere in the forums, it is called different colour waves as a title for the topic. Ok, the link is http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=73287
    Money doesn\'t grow on trees because money comes from trees
    I couldn\'t think of anything better to say in a rush......................

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

To scroll easily in xvi32 in winXP, use the up down arrow keys, in win2000 you can just scroll with your mouse wheel :)

Edit: BTW nice tutorial :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast