Thread: Having trouble uploading saves.

Crocodilius is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'm still having trouble uploading game saves. Can anyone tell me why? They finish, say upload complete, and then aren't there. I don't get it.

Its irritating. Also, this is in Site Suggestions because i have a suggestion aswell. Since PSX is fully emulated at this stage, why don't psp-hacks add a PSX game saves section? It'd be something original, and useful. I know i'd upload one or two.

The Brand new Forum dedicated to PS3 & PSP Gaming/Hacks/Homebrew/Reviews/Tutorials and everything else in between. The latest installment in the Hugely successful "-Heaven" franchise. Visit NOW!

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

For your first question, where are you uploading to?

As for the 2nd, depends I guess. I've never tried such a thing, but I heard there's possible encryption? Maybe someone should try sharing a savefile just to confirm... :/

Crocodilius is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'm uploading to this page: www.psp-hacks.com/psp-saves.php (yes, most people don't even know thats there) and i know there isn't encryption. Tested myself.

The Brand new Forum dedicated to PS3 & PSP Gaming/Hacks/Homebrew/Reviews/Tutorials and everything else in between. The latest installment in the Hugely successful "-Heaven" franchise. Visit NOW!

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yeah, once i tired to upload my MC:3 save when i first got my psp and it didnt show so i never bothered with it :/

keithg is offline -Hacks Newbie

happened to me too try looking for it the next day problem with mine is my name and description aint there only the save so its gonna be troublesome to people who wants to try my saves because there is no description

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

send me the save in an email. I can look at it to see why it's not working properly.

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Yeah, I also uploaded saves for LCS a few months back.