Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Browser Hijack

  
  1. #11
    p0op's Avatar
    p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    9,921
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    GET OFF IE
    Get FireFox
    Get adblock plus
    Get adblock filters.g updater
    Get NoScript
    Get {insert other tools}
    start using FireFox
    You assumptions are as lame as your post count.
    Who the fuck uses IE these days anyway?

    Secondly, to enjoy a half decent website you shouldnt have to download a list of FIVE TOOLS! to avoid adds.

    There should be a respect for the members, not a demand to go and download a LIST!! of pop up filters and add blockers.

    Lame.
    It takes like 4 minutes to get firefox installed and to find/install all the plugins.


  2. #12
    Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    5,676
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    GET OFF IE
    Get FireFox
    Get adblock plus
    Get adblock filters.g updater
    Get NoScript
    Get {insert other tools}
    start using FireFox
    You assumptions are as lame as your post count.
    Who the fuck uses IE these days anyway?

    Secondly, to enjoy a half decent website you shouldnt have to download a list of FIVE TOOLS! to avoid adds.

    There should be a respect for the members, not a demand to go and download a LIST!! of pop up filters and add blockers.

    Lame.
    It only takes 5 minutes to install Firefox, plus an additional 5 minutes to install all the plugins. I'd rather use 10 minutes of my time to get rid of a lifetime of ads/popups. :sigh:

    Ryu was only trying to help.


    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    You assumptions are as lame as your post count.
    What the hell does that even mean?
    EDIT: So, you think his post count is lame cause it's higher than yours? I don't get it.
    EDIT 2: "You" assumptions? Don't you mean "your"?



    Quote Originally Posted by Aures
    Aren't you the all-wise once again. Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    100% agree
    I lol'd at you guys thinking he was actually right.


    PS. You spelled "ads" wrong.

  3. #13
    M1557's Avatar
    M1557 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I figured it would only be a matter of time before you start biting at my spelling mistakes.

    While ur at it could you go and correct ryu's posts aswell?
    oh thats right, your too busy with his dick in your mouth.

    It only takes 5 minutes to install Firefox
    The assumtion i was talking about was the one where he sugested i dont already use firefox.
    And the part about refering to his post count as lame was an indication that maybe he spends a little too much time around the threads, and not enough time looking for a life.

    I dont give a fuck if i get banned because of this thread, because to be brutaly honest, half of the users areound here... im looking at you searing flesh, are complete shit bags, a quater are fucking noobs that ask the same question 30 fucking times a day, and somehwere tucked amongst you all are a few decent people that are capable of having a relevant conversation.

    Fuck this site, and fuck its adds.
    ::M1557::
    Taking Drugs To Make Music To Take Drugs To
    No One > Gives A Fuck > About Your Firmware > History

  4. #14
    M1557's Avatar
    M1557 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Ps: "lol'd" isnt a word, nor does it stand for anything that makes sence.

    what did u do?
    you lots of laughtered?

    P.s.s: Suck a fart out of my ass.
    ::M1557::
    Taking Drugs To Make Music To Take Drugs To
    No One > Gives A Fuck > About Your Firmware > History

  5. #15
    Aures is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pico-Mundo
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Searingflesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Aures
    Aren't you the all-wise once again. Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    100% agree
    I lol'd at you guys thinking he was actually right.
    Are you that incapable of arguing your point, that you just "lol" instead?! Honestly, such valueless input shouldn't find its way to the suggestions board.

    This thread is about the unbearable ads infestation inhabiting this place & the guy is suggesting they cut some of it; not asking to hear more of the obvious ad-block crap. Aka treat the shite curatively rather than symptomatically.

    Also, most unregistered users would quickly lose any interest at the revolting, ad-filled sight of the homepage. They wouldn't even bother browsing the forums enough to find your most priceless, ingenious advice of "install ad-block, no script to enjoy this site." So again, that's useless.
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

  6. #16
    Dilligaf Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Ps: "lol'd" isnt a word, nor does it stand for anything that makes sence.

    what did u do?
    you lots of laughtered?

    P.s.s: Suck a fart out of my ass.
    /facepalm

    LOL = Laugh Out Loud

    LOL ≠ Lots of Laughter

    Therefore, "I lol'd" = I Laughed out loud.

    It's simply using "lol" in the past tense.

    You fail for not knowing that.

    And also, the reason that there are so many ads here is because Greg needs those ads to pay for the site. What, do you think he's a rich millionaire who just forks out money here and there to pay for the site, like it's spare change or something? No, he depends on these ads to produce money for him, to allow him to keep this wonderful site up and running. SO STOP YOUR BITCHING!

    kthxbai

  7. #17
    M1557's Avatar
    M1557 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i cant beleive i share a country with a fucking retard like yourself.

    You fail at life for thinking you excell in internet acronyms.

    Good job retard.
    But your still wrong.

    I do understand that adds pay for this site, and the admin of the site isnt going to pay from his ass, but there are many sites on the internet that do this WITHOUT hijacking your browser.

    Should i list a few?

    NO I SHOULDNT!
    Because the amount of psp sites that dont use browser hijackers FAR OUTNUMBER THE AMOUNT OF THOSE THAT DO!

    Hence why psp-hacks can lick my balls, searingflesh can lick my asshole, and theres a spot reserved right in the middle that i didnt wipe that you can have all to yourself.

    Mr internet acronyms.
    ::M1557::
    Taking Drugs To Make Music To Take Drugs To
    No One > Gives A Fuck > About Your Firmware > History

  8. #18
    Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    5,676
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    I dont give a fuck if i get banned because of this thread, because to be brutaly honest, half of the users areound here... im looking at you searing flesh, are complete shit bags, a quater are fucking noobs that ask the same question 30 fucking times a day, and somehwere tucked amongst you all are a few decent people that are capable of having a relevant conversation.

    Fuck this site, and fuck its adds.
    Okay great, go ahead, leave. Nothing of value will be lost anyway, retard. The only thing that pissed me off is that when Ryu was just trying to help, you pulled your fucking smart ass answers out of your frequently penetrated ass, and started to bitch like a little baby girl about the ads.

    "I fucking hate this place! /cry /cry /cry!!"
    "Your post count is lame!! /cry /bitch /cry"
    "I don't wanna download this!! /cry /whine /bitch"

    If you fucking hate the site so much, why the hell are you still here? Why don't you get the fuck out, then?


    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Ps: "lol'd" isnt a word, nor does it stand for anything that makes sence.

    what did u do?
    you lots of laughtered?

    P.s.s: Suck a fart out of my ass.
    Hey, retard. It's called, "I laughed out loud".
    And, I have a feeling you'll pull out the, "you have no life" card in desperation for a comeback.


    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    And the part about refering to his post count as lame was an indication that maybe he spends a little too much time around the threads, and not enough time looking for a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Searingflesh
    And, I have a feeling you'll pull out the, "you have no life" card in desperation for a comeback.
    By the way, if your such a master in "having a life", why don't you get one yourself instead of bitching and whining about a PSP Hacking Forum?

  9. #19
    Dilligaf Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    i cant beleive i share a country with a fucking retard like yourself.
    Well then leave. Go on. Bye. Cya. Bon Voyage. Go jump off a cliff. Whatever floats your boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    You fail at life for thinking you excell in internet acronyms.
    I never said I excel (note how I just used the correct spelling for that word? ;)) at internet acronyms. Knowing that "lol = laugh out loud" is just the bare basics. Jeez, even my 72 year old grandmother knows that :rolleyes:

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Good job retard.
    But your still wrong.

    I do understand that adds pay for this site, and the admin of the site isnt going to pay from his ass, but there are many sites on the internet that do this WITHOUT hijacking your browser.
    Yeah, because they they just install spyware onto your computer without you knowing, effectively stealing your bank details and getting more money from you than ads could ever produce.

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Should i list a few?

    NO I SHOULDNT!
    Yeah, perhaps you shouldn't. I don't think there are many people here who like to be linked to gay hardcore porn sites. Well, maybe scribble, but that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Because the amount of psp sites that dont use browser hijackers FAR OUTNUMBER THE AMOUNT OF THOSE THAT DO!
    Re-read my statement two quotes up.

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Hence why psp-hacks can lick my balls, searingflesh can lick my asshole, and theres a spot reserved right in the middle that i didnt wipe that you can have all to yourself.

    Mr internet acronyms.
    Seeing as a website is not a physical item, only virtual, I don't think that it's possible for the website itself to lick your balls.

    Also, I don't know much about SearingFlesh's sexual preferences, you'll have to take that up with him, but from what I've heard, I don't think he likes the taste of asshole very much. Might have to choose another person for that. Or just take out half your ribs, thereby enabling your to bend over far enough to lick it yourself. That should make you happy.

    And, last but not least, I'm not a big fan of the gouche, so, once again, it is going to be necessary to find another person to take upon that task. It may take a while to find someone, but there's bound to be at least one person out there who has the same sexual tastes as you.

    Right? :|

  10. #20
    Links 2 3 4 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,627
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Ps: "lol'd" isnt a word, nor does it stand for anything that makes sence.

    what did u do?
    you lots of laughtered?

    P.s.s: Suck a fart out of my ass.
    Have fun banned, noob.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •