Thread: Daedalus alpha release

killerener99 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Daedalus alpha release

why don't they release the alpha revisions for the N64 emulator on the psp-hacks main page
    http://forums.daedalusx64.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1199
    just wondering I really like this homebrew and it gets sort of annoying having to check the site all the time

Aaron*1 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by killerener99 View Post
    why don't they release the alpha revisions for the N64 emulator on the psp-hacks main page
    http://forums.daedalusx64.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1199
    just wondering I really like this homebrew and it gets sort of annoying having to check the site all the time
    You should still post this in the PSP sections and maybe PM or email an Admin about it...
    Potato.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

It's their homebrew, they get to choose where to release it. Greg covers their releases from time to time though. If you want more updates off-site, check QJ.Net.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

generally I don't like posting alpha releases, they may be unstable or they may contain some super experimental code... beta or major releases I like and I think that makes more sense.

what do you think? how do you find the daedalus alphas from revision to revision? is it really worth upgrading each and every time?

killerener99 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    generally I don't like posting alpha releases, they may be unstable or they may contain some super experimental code... beta or major releases I like and I think that makes more sense.

what do you think? how do you find the daedalus alphas from revision to revision? is it really worth upgrading each and every time?
    Usually they at least have 2-5% speed up from alpha to alpha as well as maybe some graphical fixes, from beta 2 to the current alpha most games are much more playable in my experience. But this is sort of your site greg so if you don't think that it should be posted then don't.