Thread: [Bug/Error] My Password Was Changed

-LeetGamer- v2 Guest

Exclamation [Bug/Error] My Password Was Changed

Okay, well I had an account called -LeetGamer-, and I clicked "Remember me" but it still logged me out after I closed Fire Fox. So I tried to log back in and my password didn't work, I tried the thing that says "If you forgot your password, click here" that didn't do anything, the email only told me my user name and then when I clicked the link to reset my password, it asked me to log in, EPIC FAIL on the sites part, if I remembered my password I wouldn't need to do that.

Anyway, I made this new account, if someone can manually change my old account's password please PM me so we can do that, so I can use my old account, and not this one.

Thanks

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by -LeetGamer- v2 View Post
    Okay, well I had an account called -LeetGamer-, and I clicked "Remember me" but it still logged me out after I closed Fire Fox. So I tried to log back in and my password didn't work, I tried the thing that says "If you forgot your password, click here" that didn't do anything, the email only told me my user name and then when I clicked the link to reset my password, it asked me to log in, EPIC FAIL on the sites part, if I remembered my password I wouldn't need to do that.

Anyway, I made this new account, if someone can manually change my old account's password please PM me so we can do that, so I can use my old account, and not this one.

Thanks

I have sent a password reminder to your yahoo email address.

The first email you receive will only show your user name.

When you visit the link in the first email, you will be taken to the login screen, with a vbulletin message:

The second email will show your login details - Username & Password.

Login and change the new password from the User CP.

-LeetGamer- is offline -Hacks Smarty

lol thanks, it was an epic fail on my part actually