Thread: Suggestion.

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Suggestion.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I sometimes struggle to see what the CURRENT up to date firmware is for different PSPs and versions.

Is there a place it sits on the site? Would be cool if it was pretty obvious as you get alot of people who are just coming back to the scene or who are just starting out. They always ask what the latest version is.

This may already be on the site but i havent seen it. If thats the case can you delete this thread. Also if its not there can we have it somewhere.

Cheers

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by NEO-BAHAMUT- View Post
    Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I sometimes struggle to see what the CURRENT up to date firmware is for different PSPs and versions.

Is there a place it sits on the site? Would be cool if it was pretty obvious as you get alot of people who are just coming back to the scene or who are just starting out. They always ask what the latest version is.

This may already be on the site but i havent seen it. If thats the case can you delete this thread. Also if its not there can we have it somewhere.

Cheers
    PSP-Hacks

hurr durr

Everything is released by date, so scroll down until you see a custom firmware release, and obviously that's the newest thing released. Everything is also ordered by release date in the Downloads section.

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yeah mate thanks for that. However I see so many users in the forums asking for the latest version it could be quite good to have a list where people can easily see. I sometimes come back to the scene after being away for a while and wonder what the hell some firmwares are and for what device.

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Yeah mate thanks for that. However I see so many users in the forums asking for the latest version it could be quite good to have a list where people can easily see. I sometimes come back to the scene after being away for a while and wonder what the hell some firmwares are and for what device.
    Well if they never asked any questions we wouldn't have anyone posting now would we?

shivadow is offline Banned -Hacks Monk

However I see so many users in the forums asking for the latest version it could be quite good to have a list where people can easily see.
    There are many threads that answer many questions but people still don't read them. It is deemed simpler (as well as burning less calories) to ask a question that has already been answered many times before. I have even seen 2 consecutive threads asking the same question (obviously, different users).

The mind boggles..

Player863 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well, if there was a section for this, n00bs would still go straight to the help section and ask what is was .