The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!

Would you like to get all the new buzz from Dashhacks in your email each day?

Want to learn more about the team who brings you the Dash Hacks news?

Read about them now!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wii hack

Xfri is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Smile Wii hack

1.I already install this hack Introducing: LetterBomb (the letter from heaven). And now what homebrew are good to install?
    2.it's say here http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...-never-do.html I need to install Bootmii, Priiloader, and Indiana Pwns. Can i only install Bootmii. and Bootmii sometimes not functional correctly when i press the controller button the led are flash then gone. then i press it again still the same. in short the menu and controller are not working in bootmii.

Now i am confuse.
    Wii,Ps1,Ps2,PSP,Ps3 USER

There is no problem that cannot be fixed, you're just too stupid to fix it.
    I hate you for being so serious. :-)

cr33p3r is offline -Hacks Newbie

wiimote doesn't work with bootmii, you must use a gamecube controller to continue. I found out the hard way.

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

There was a time that I could have told you anything you need to know on this. Sadly I stopped paying attention to the Wii scene just as I did with the PSP scene and now they've both left me in their dust.

I can tell you though that you will at least need the one that allows you to backup/restore your NAND to an SD, I think it's BootMii but I could be mistaken. You'll also need a wad manager of some sort which will allow you to install custom channels as well as downloadable titles. Then you'll need a backup launcher for Wii games and a separate manager for GC games (you'll also need an MIOS to get GC backups running).

Then for your computer you'll need WBFS Manager to be able to format games from .iso to .wbfs and back as well as write, read and format WBFS formatted drives. You'll also need a program that can burn .isos like IMGBURN.

h3nno is offline -Hacks Member

You can use the Power and Rest buttons on your Wii to navigate through BootMii. As Rewdboy05, you will need to take a back up of your NAND (save it to your PC so it doesn't take up ~500mb on your SD card)

Then you will need to patch the patch the ISO's (so you can play games off of USB .ect)
    Install a game manager - NeoGammer, USB Loader GX

Keep researching there is HEAPS of information out there on this topic.
    Black fat PSP - OFW 2.50 > OFW 3.03 > GTA:LCS downgrade to 1.50 > CFW 3.90m33-3 w/ 1.5 kernal addon > 4.01m33 > semi-brick > full brick > CFW 3.90m33-3. > 4,01m33-2 w/ 1.5 kernal addon and 4.05 visualizations.

Hacked: 21 Fats 12 Slims.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

take a loot a
    http://www.gbatemp.net

there a good amount of info there on wii hacking

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Now i have problems i don't have gamecube controller and the IOS 249 is STUB. and it's hard to reinstall the IOS 249. some instruction don't work. I will look some instruction in http://www.gbatemp.net I did not imagine hacking wii is hard.
    Wii,Ps1,Ps2,PSP,Ps3 USER

h3nno is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xfri View Post
    Now i have problems i don't have gamecube controller and the IOS 249 is STUB. and it's hard to reinstall the IOS 249. some instruction don't work. I will look some instruction in http://www.gbatemp.net I did not imagine hacking wii is hard.
    As I said you can use the power and reset buttons on your Wii to navigate BootMii - So you don't need a GC controller. What are you using to patch the ISO's?
    Black fat PSP - OFW 2.50 > OFW 3.03 > GTA:LCS downgrade to 1.50 > CFW 3.90m33-3 w/ 1.5 kernal addon > 4.01m33 > semi-brick > full brick > CFW 3.90m33-3. > 4,01m33-2 w/ 1.5 kernal addon and 4.05 visualizations.

Hacked: 21 Fats 12 Slims.

Quote Originally Posted by h3nno View Post
    As I said you can use the power and reset buttons on your Wii to navigate BootMii - So you don't need a GC controller. What are you using to patch the ISO's?
    I don't have any ISO yet and i just test a game manager my original cd works. but something like an Error IOS but the game works. And Power and reset buttons are not working.
    Wii,Ps1,Ps2,PSP,Ps3 USER

cr33p3r is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Xfri View Post
    I had same problem when I first installed Configurable USB Loader so I followed this guide http://gwht.wikidot.com/d2x to install d2x over it and make it work. And it works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by cr33p3r View Post
    I had same problem when I first installed Configurable USB Loader so I followed this guide http://gwht.wikidot.com/d2x to install d2x over it and make it work. And it works like a charm.
    I will try. Maybe i need to buy a GC controller and backup my nand using bootmii. before hacking my wii for brick protection.
    Wii,Ps1,Ps2,PSP,Ps3 USER

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast