Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Official Wii Hacking Thread

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

hard to say, wasnt a like for like comparison since the one that wasnt working was PAL and the one that does work is NTSC.

I couldnt easily find another PAL version.

Moved to other consoles.

Stomp_442 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Arrow Play Gamecube backups on your Wii

I saw your first post was in need of a link to a guide to play gamecube backups, hope you don't mind I posted here, it does say in the first post to post any Wii guides in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play GameCube Backups on your Wii

1. Do not follow this guide if - Your Wii is hard modded and you want to retain playing retail and backup Gamecube games from the disc channel. Installing a cMIOS will mess with your modchip's ability to load GC discs from the Disc Channel.
    2. Do not follow this guide if - Your Wii is not capable of playing backup games from disc, Wii's produced since Nov/Dec 2009. Easy test: In the latest NeoGamma, remove disc from the drive and select launch game from disc. You will get a read error. If it doesn't say anything about your drive, then it should capable of playing backups.

This guide is for a soft modded Wii, if your Wii is not soft modded then get it soft modded from a link in the first post in this thread.

There is no playing Gamecube backups from a USB HDD with a softmodded Wii. If you want to play GC backups from a USB HDD then you will need to install a Wode (it's a modchip). There is also a WiiKey Fusion (also a modchip) that will allow playing Wii and GC backups from an SD card.

----------------------------------------------------

Download

I have compiled a package of Game Cube apps that you will need for this process.
    In this package is -

1. cMIOSWiiGator - used to install the cMIOS
    2. NUSD - used to download the MIOS
    3. NeoGamma R9 beta49 fixed - Backup launcher to load Wii and GC games
    4. NeoGamma forwarder - DFNG - Forwarder channel to boot Neogamma from the Wii menu (dashboard)
    5. MultiGameISO Creator 3.5.4F+ - creates a multi ISO Gamecube disc
    6. IMGburn - to burn your Wii and GC backups
    7. Wiped GCM Fixer 1.5F - used to patch shrunken ISO's for a multiISO game disc
    8. GC-Tool - a type of WiiScrubber for GC images (not used in this guide)

DOWNLOAD

I recommend using a 2GB Sandisc SD card.

Spoiler for other downloads:

hjsplit - for joining files with extentions .001 .002 .003 etc.....

---------------------------------------------

NeoGamma IOS Switcher - changes what cIOS Neogamma uses to load Wii games, has nothing to do with loading Gamecube games.

Spoiler for Neogamma IOS Swithcer:

PabloACZ has created an app that will switch the IOS that NeoGamma uses.

I made a quick tool (with the help of some friends) to change the IOS value on the NeoGamma.cfg file, so you don't need to hex edit it. It's useful for noobs.

It allows you to switch the IOS to be used to these ones:

* 249 (which comes by default, so there's no need to set it).

Just choose the one you need and press A to apply the changes.

Anyway, here's it: NeoGamma IOS Switcher. I'll leave the fancy icons to you, ppl; I even suck at Paint.
    download - NeoGamma IOS Switcher
    source - gbatemp

I have tested this and it works good.

Download and extract. Copy the NeoGamma IOS Switcher folder to the apps folder of your Wii SD card. Run from Homebrew Channel. Thanks to JoostinOnline for the meta file.

Neogamma works well with cIOS rev20/rev21 (base of 56), installed to IOS249. Just about all games will work with that setting. Some newer games may require the cIOS have a base of 57, so installing that to IOS248 and using this IOS switching app to boot those games with IOS248.

---------------------------------------------

ctr-gcs-DacoTaco-Edition.zip, wiibrew
    Ctr-Gcs : DacoTaco Edition is a tool built to create or restore full, raw memory card backups and GCI save files just like the GC application Ctr-gcs did. These dumps can be saved to restore later or be used in emulators like Dolphin-emu. Unlike ctr-gcs however, this utility can read or write to unofficial memory cards; no matter what its size is.

The program will read & write the dump to the SD card (in the ctr-gcs folder) as card_dump.raw

Also please note that if you restore a corrupt dump to a memory card, or if the program shows an error while creating or restoring a dump, you may end up with a corrupted memory card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Install the cMIOS

1. Installing this cMIOS will overwrite any MIOS/cMIOS you have already installed. Don't worry about the official MIOS, you can always reinstall it if you choose to. You can download the latest official version with NUSD and reinstall it.
    2. Neogamma Internal mode currently does not support Waninkoko's cMIOS, install this cMIOS.
    3. First you need to download the MIOS with NUS Downloader. Download MIOSv10, dont forget to check the box that says "pack wad". If you don't know how to use NUS Downloader the look here - NUS downloader
    4. Place the RVL-mios-v10.wad on the root of the SD card (do not place in the wad folder)
    5. Unzip the cMIOSWiiGator archive, copy the cMIOSWiiGator folder to the apps folder of your SD card. Run this in the homebrew channel, don't for get to use IOS249 to do the installing. Select YES for both of the settings before installing. I can confirm the SD card and Download from NUSD methods of installing. USB install is possible but I did not test that, so I cannot confirm if it works, so don't ask about it. If you get usb install working then good, if you can't then use the SD card to do it.

Spoiler for cMIOSv10 vs. cMIOSv4:

It seems that WiiPower has changed his mind on which cMIOS to ues.
    I changed my mind after:
    - i have seen that my debug output when using patched MIOS also works with v10
    - i realised that MIOS does not apply patches when i boot games the "normal" way, i mean the regular way i boot games with the internal loader
    - i added a patch to still allow using Action Replay retail disc

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoGamma

NeoGamma has been chosen as the Gamecube backup loader due to the fact that WiiGator has not updated his Gamecube Backup Launcher in a number of years. WiiPower has been working on getting all of the Gamecube backups working with NeoGamma. NeoGamma is the only backup disc launcher you should be using to load backup discs with the Wii.

Spoiler for NeoGamma's different GC modes:
    The NeoGamma gamecube modes allow to change NeoGamma's behaviour when booting gamecube discs.

Gamecube Mode:
    'MIOS' is the old behavior, it just starts the MIOS if a GC disc is inserted.
    'internal' starts the included GC Backup Launcher from WiiGator(requires compatible cMIOS).
    'external' starts an GC homebrew .dol from storage

taken from the Neogamma r9 b49 fixed readme

Installation
    1. Unzip the NeoGamma archive to the root of your SD card. You may discard the "source" folder, unless that kind of stuff interests you. You now have Neogamma installed to the SD card. Do not change the names of any of the folders.
    2. Unzip the NeoGamma forwarder - DFNG archive and copy the NeoGamma Loader - DFNG.wad to the wad folder of your SD card. Use WadManager to install this wad. You will now have a NeoGamma forwarder that boots Neogamma from the SD card. IOS35 is needed to run the forwarder, if it don't work then install the latest version of IOS35.

Usage (applies to GameCube games)
    1. Select options, then select General Options.
    2. Set the Save Config to YES, then select Return to Menu
    3. Select GC Options, Set the GC Mode to Internal
    4. Set the Force Video to Disc. Unless it's an out of region disc, the select your preference. If you are using component cables then Force Video to disc may not work, use what ever seting works.
    5. Return to the Main Menu of NeoGamma and Launch Game.
    6. If your games fails to launch, you may have to play around with the GC settings, also check the compatibility list, link posted below.
    7. leave the GC mode set to internal, try adjusting the rebooter first, then try the High plugin or debug. If you have color issues then change the Patch Video.

This is what your default settings should look like in the Gamecube setting,
    make adjustments if necessary.

Spoiler for Recommended cIOS for use with NeoGamma:

The latest best cIOS for Neogamma is d2x with IOS56 as base IOS.

Other cIOS may work for GC games too, but official support will only be granted for cIOS37rev19, cIOS56rev20/21 and d2x cIOS with IOS56 as base.
    Spoiler for List of achieved improvements for GC loading with NeoGamma::
    (improvements over WiiGator's loader)
    • Play retail GC discs
    • Play retail "problem games" like Eternal Darkness, Starfox Adventures and Zelda Ocarina of Time
    • Ocarina/Wiird on retail GC discs
    • Select which game to boot from multi game discs in wii mode(NeoGamma itself)
    • Autodetection for 2nd disc on multi game discs
    • Increased speed for the reloader(setting: fast, forced is as slow as before but has a better compatibility)
    • The reloader always stays active now
    • Optional alternative Audio Status Request handling(gets Ikaruga to work)
    Spoiler for IGN top 25 Gamecube games:

1. Metroid Prime
    2. Resident Evil 4
    3. Super Smash Bros Melee
    4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    5. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
    6. Pikmin 2
    7. F Zero GX
    8. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    9. Super Mario Sunshine
    10. Wave Race: Blue Storm
    11. Animal Crossing
    12. Beyond Good & Evil
    13. Resident Evil
    14. Soulcalibur 2
    15. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
    16. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    17. Viewtiful Joe
    18. Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
    19. Timesplitters 2
    20. Killer 7
    21. Super Monkey Ball 2
    22. Battalion Wars
    23. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
    24. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
    25. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

IGN list here
    Spoiler for Best Selling GC Games:
    The 26 Nintendo GameCube games that have sold or shipped at least one million copies.

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee (7.09 million)
    2. Mario Kart: Double Dash (7 million approximately)
    3. Super Mario Sunshine (5.9 million)
    4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (4.3 million)
    5. Luigi's Mansion (2.639 million approximately: 2.19 million in US, 348,918 in Japan, 100,000 in UK)
    6. Animal Crossing (2.321 million approximately: 1.68 million in US, 641,300 in Japan)
    7. Mario Party 4 (2.003 million approximately: 1.1 million in US, 902,827 in Japan)
    8. Metroid Prime (2 million)
    9. Mario Party 7 (1.86 million)
    10. Pokémon Colosseum (1.806 million approximately: 1.15 million in US, 656,270 in Japan)
    11. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (1.732 million approximately: 1.44 million in US, 192,186 in Japan,100,000 in UK)
    12. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (1.64 million approximately: 1.23 million in US, 409,600 in Japan)
    13. Resident Evil 4 (1.6 million)
    14. Mario Party 5 (1.505 million approximately: 807,331 in US, 697,462 in Japan)
    15. Sonic Mega Collection (1.453 million approximately: 1.38 million in US, 72,967 in Japan)
    16. Resident Evil (1.35 million)
    17. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (1.32 million)
    18. Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (1.25 million)
    19. Resident Evil Zero (1.25 million)
    20. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (1.223 million approximately: 1.03 million in US, 192,802 in Japan)
    21. Super Mario Strikers (1.2 million)
    22. Pikmin (1.18 million approximately: 680,000 in US, 507,011 in Japan)
    23. Kirby Air Ride (1.172 million approximately: 750,000 in US, 422,311 in Japan)
    24. Soulcalibur II (1.099 approximately: 1 million in US, 99,256 in Japan)
    25. Star Fox Adventures (1.06 million approximately: 800,000 in US, 259,069 in Japan)
    26. Mario Party 6 (1 million)

List of best-selling Nintendo GameCube video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GC Games Compatibility List
    links to GBAtemp

Softmodded Wii's using a backup launcher

Gamecube Backup Launcher Compatibility List - WikiTemp

Hardmodded Wii's
    GCOS Gamecube Compatibility List - WikiTemp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripping Retail Gamecube Discs

Spoiler for Prerequisites:

For CleanRip to work correctly, you need HomeBrew Channel 1.0.8 using IOS58. If this is your current Wii setup, then skip this step.

Follow these steps (in order) to get HBC 1.0.8 running from IOS58.
    1. Download the IOS58 installer and run it from HBC.
    2. Install HBC 1.0.8 from the HackMii Installer.

Now you should have HBC 1.0.8 installed running from IOS58.

You will need HBC 1.0.8 and IOS58 (v6176) installed - Download CleanRip

CleanRip will rip Wii/GC games to a FAT/NTFS storage device (SD or USB). I recommend a FAT32 USB memory stick larger in size than the ISO you are ripping. The author of CleanRip says there may be a chance to corrupt existing data on the storage device. Just install CleanRip on your SD card and run from HBC, follow the on screen prompts, simple and easy. When the process is complete you should have a 1.35 GB gamecube ISO on your storage device, ready to burn to disc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Burning GameCube Backup Discs

I have included an app that lets you create GC multiISO discs. It is pretty
    straight forward and easy to use. It will let you create a GC disc with
    multiple games on it. You can leave the images as is or shrink them to get
    more games on a disc. Be warned, not all games work correctly from
    a multiISO game disc.

If creating a MultiISO image with shrunken ISO's
    1. first shrink the images (ISO's)
    2. use "fstfix t" on all shrunken images (Wiped GCM Fixer 1.5F also callled Fstfix 1.5F)
    3. now create the multiISO image (ISO)

Spoiler for A more detailed guide for shrunken ISO's:

You only need to do the following guide if shrinking the ISO's

1. launch the multigame ISO creator 3.5.4f+
    2. select the region of the ISO to be created (USA, PAL, JAP), I am not sure if this will patch an out of region ISO, always use an ISO of the region of your Wii.
    3. select the games to be placed in the multigame ISO, using the "Add ISO" button
    4. check the shrink box for each game
    5. look at the disc icon in the lower left corner, if the ISO is larger than 4.37GB then remove one of the games from the project
    6. now create the image
    7. after the images have been shrunken, there will be a prompt to delete the shrunken images, select NO
    8. exit the multigame ISO creator

9. you will now notice that a folder named "Compressed Images" and the multigame ISO have been created.
    10. delete the multigame ISO that was created, you need to run FSTFIX on the compressed images.

11. copy the "wiped_gcm_fixer_v1.5f" archive (from the download) to the "Compressed Images" folder, right click the archive and select extract here (you will need wirRAR or simular program installed)
    12. drag and drop a compressed GC ISO on the FSTFIX application and wait for it to complete the process, the FSTFIX dialog box will disappear when completed, and your ISO will be fixed for a multigame ISO.
    13. repeat step 12 for each compressed ISO to be added to the multigame ISO.
    14. now lauch the multigame ISO creator again and load the compresses ISO images from the Compressed Images folder.
    15. once the images are loaded, select the region of the ISO you are creating, no need to compress the images (ther're already compressed), now click the "Create MultiGame ISO" button.
    16. Right click the image that was created and select "burn using IMGburn", you need IMGburn installed for this.

Use IMGburn to burn GameCube backup discs, IMGburn may very well be the
    best image/ISO burning software available. Tayio Yuden or Verbatim (with the Azo dye) are
    recommended, DVD +R or DVD -R can be used. If you use any other brand then
    stick with the DVD -R. If you have a crappy DVD burner (factory installed burner)
    then stick with DVD -R. When burning DVD +R then set book type to DVD ROM.
    Do not use Verbatim Lifeseries line of media, it is junk.

- Install IMGburn
    - right click on the image (ISO/gcm) file to be burned.
    - select "burn using IMGburn"
    - select your burning speed, I recommend 4X
    - select "verify burn"
    - now burn your disc

While your disc is burning (burning a DVD is very delicate)

- make sure your screen saver or virus scanner don't start running.
    - do not multi task, such as run other programs or surf the web
    - go get a sandwhich or something while burning, just leave your mouse alone.

If your backups are not working and you failed to use the recommended blank DVD media then do not ask why your backups are not working.

Warning: It is illegal to obtain/distribute backups of games you do not own. This guide, myself, and this site does not support or promote software piracy. Play fair.

This guide contains wad files, wad files can brick your Wii. These wad files have been tested by 1000's of Wii hackers and are safe to install. Make sure to have at least Priiloader installed if not BootMii as Boot2 (with NAND backup), Priiloader will get you out of a banner brick. No one here is responsible if you brick your Wii.

This guide was written by me (stomp_442) and can be found here -
    Source - Play Gamecube backups on your Wii

Thanks goes to
    WiiGator - for mIOS patcher and GCBL 0.2
    WiiPower - for continuing work on launching GC backups and NeoGamma
    emu_kidid - for CleanRip and Swiss
    Waninkoko - for everything he as done
    Pepxl - NeoGamma DFNG forwarder
    Patman666 - for GC MultigameISO Creator
    IMGBurn - for IMGburn
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 08-05-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: updated the download package to reflect NeoGamma update

xxsmokinjokerxx is offline -Hacks Smarty

I've been wanting to try this out for awhile but never got around to it. Thx m8. I recognize your sn from another site so I know its a good tut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klink View Post
    " Are you guys Vulcan or something?"

Thanks smokinjoker, I been doing the Wii thing for a few years now, so everything should be in order in my guide.

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp_442 View Post
    I saw your first post was in need of a link to a guide to play gamecube backups, hope you don't mind I posted here, it does say in the first post to post any Wii guides in this thread.
    Thanks, I added a link to it in the original post. I was going to write a GC guide but my Wii can't play the burned discs so I've been waiting for a USB loader to come out.

I thought they were getting close to having a working loader a few months ago but the devs stopped working on it.

There was a lot of problems with DIOS MIOS (Gamecube loading from NAND emulation), I think the one thing that finally sank the project is the fact that each game required different patches to get them working, even the one or two working titles didn't work that great.

Emu_Kidid has also been working on the Gamecube end of it with Swiss, which works on the Wii too, but still is not perfect.

Moved again to Wii Tutorials

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Sorry if this is already posted in one of the 11 pages

This is not my work I didnt create this guide

H4ppy H4cking 3very0n3

The 4.3 Softmod Guide

Warning: It is illegal to obtain/distribute backups of games you do not own. This guide, myself, and this site does not support or promote software piracy. Play fair.

Requirements:
    Indiana Jones Original Adventures(ntsc/pal)
    or
    Super Smash Bros Brawl(ntsc)
    Original retail game is required (or modchip)
    Is there some other way? NO
    Can I bannerbomb? NO

Download Hackmii-0.7-IP-SS.zip http://www.mediafire...ws8u78mpwqqh92q
    Format your sd-card, If you have issues try formatting with this tool
    Extract to SD:\
    Requires a standard SD card, 1-2g scandisk is best. SDHC cards will not work.

READ EVERYTHING VERY VERY CAREFULLY
    If you FAIL, try try try again

Stupid questions will probably result in stupid answers.
    Read the guide a few times, and the advise, suggestions, and experiences of others BEFORE asking for help!!!
    Stupid question = when I put the sd-card in the wii, nothing happens. - NO Sh*t, it does not work like that.

Step 1- Load HackMii Installer
    DO NOT CONNECT THE WII NUNCHUCK

Option 1- Indiana PWNS - Works with 4.3u/e, Virgin Friendly
    -Play Lego Indiana Jones Original, complete the first level, make a save game.
    -Use your wii nunchuck when completing level one
    -Go to wii settings, data management, save games, wii
    -Delete the Lego Indiana Jones save game
    -Click SD, copy Indiana PWNS for your region
    -Play Lego Indiana Jones original, load save game slot 1
    -
    When the game loads, you will be in Barnett College. Walk to the Art Room (through the Courtyard), approach the left character on the podium. When it zooms on him, choose the switch to option (two silhouettes, staggered, with an arrow pointing between them).

-Hackmii Installer Loads

Option 2- Smash Stack - Works with 4.3u, Virgin Friendly
    -If you have a SSBB savegame, back it up and delete from wii
    -Load SSBB ntsc, wtih sd-card removed, make a save file
    -Go to the stage builder, delete all custom stages, exit stage builder
    -Insert SD-CARD, Go to stage builder
    -HackMii Installer loads

Options 3- Boot2 Bootmii- 4.3u/e/j, No Virgins allowed
    If you have boot2 bootmii installed
    Extract bootmii folder-PAL.rar or bootmii_folder-NTSC.zip to sd:\
    Boot the wii, bootmii loads
    Go To the bootmii SD menu
    Load bootmini.elf
    Hackmii Installer loads (maybe)

Option 4- Installed Forwarder Channel- 4.3u/e/j/k, No Virgins allowed
    If you have a forwarder installed, say for neogamma, or mplayer, or other
    Replace the sd:\apps\(forwarder app dir)\boot.dol with the boot.elf from the 4.3-Mod-Pack dl
    Launch the forwarder Channel
    Hackmii Installer loads (maybe)

Other options
    Virgin 4.3j/k = read this- MarioKart PWNS

Step 2- Install HBC, Bootmii
    *Install HBC, DVDX, Boot2 Bootmii*
    Bootmii IOS installs automatically
    Select Hackmii Installer -press A
    Read: You have not paid, you have not been scammed -Press 1
    Install Homebrew Channel
    Install Bootmii as Boot2 (if you can)
    Exit Hackmii Installer
    Homebrew Channel loads (HBC)
    4-b-
    Press HOME, launch Bootmii
    Make a nand backup
    Bootmii does not support the wiimote
    Press Power, Power, Power, Reset, Reset (or use gc-controller)
    Power = Right, Eject = Left, Reset = Select
    Backup your Bootmii files to your PC
    sd:\bootmii
    sd:\nand.bin
    sd:\key.bin
    *DO NOT LOSE THESE FILES*
    Exit to HBC (if you reboot prior to step 5, HBC will be removed)

ECC failure (uncorrectable.) for page##
    Extract ppcboot.elf.zip to sd:\ -This should fix the ECC failure if you get the error

Format your SD Card
    If you have issues try formatting with this tool
    Download ModPack.zip http://www.mediafire...862lfmec84e6hew
    Extract to sd:\
    Run sd:\md5summer.exe
    Click "Verify Sums", Select "ModPack.md5"
    All check sums should verify without error (very important)

Step 3- Wad Installs
    Start HBC, press [HOME], load Bootmii
    Multi-Mod Manager Starts (via cboot2)
    Never Uninstall IOS, you will brick your wii
    Select "WAD Manager" - Press A
    Press (1) to "Install all Wads" - Press A
    19 wads should install without issue
    "Press any button to continue"
    Be sure all the wads install, very important
    If the wads fail to install, install 1 at a time
    Press B two times- main menu

*Optional- Downgrade to System Menu 4.1
    This is not necessary, but downgrading to 4.1 will restore bannerbomb 1/2 and region free for modchips, and fully supports all hackmii versions
    DO NOT do this before installing all wads without error (you will brick)
    -Network Install- preferred method
    From the main menu, Select Manage System Menu, Press A
    Install System Menu 4.1
    Press B- main menu
    -Offline Wad Install Method- less preferred
    Download and a System Menu Wad for you region
    Use NUS Downloader, or below
    4.1u(ntsc/usa) - (4.1u)-System Menu-NUS-v449.zip
    4.1u.zip MD5= ebbea606bf8df2ae36ff3194d774b0c7
    4.1e(pal/euro) - (4.1e)-System Menu-NUS-v450.zip
    4.1e.zip MD5=e06ea2f66c930811a9eb366f6a586b2d
    4.1j(ntsc/jap) - 4.1j-System Menu-NUS-v448.zip
    4.1j.zip MD5= 4aba5709c781012d53163374ab83e3c3
    Extract to sd:\wad
    Select Wad Manager -Press A
    Select System Menu-NUS-v4##.wad, Press A, Press A again to install
    DO NOT Install the wrong system menu
    DO NOT do this before installing all wads without error (you will brick)

Step-4 Install Priiloader (brick protection, you need this)
    Read the warning- press A to install
    Reboot wii, priiloader should load
    Hold reset and boot wii to load priiloader if needed
    Select Hacks- Press A or Hold B press +/A
    Enable "Block Disk Updates", and "Block Online Updates", others if you like
    If you don't know what the hack does- you don't need it.
    Your wii should now block Disk update and online update.
    Outdated Channels will ask for updates
    NEVER UPDATE YOUR WII FROM NINTENDO- read the forum and do it yourself
    Note: Prilloader installer gives two errors-
    /loader.ini couldn't delete error -106
    /password.txt couldn't delete error -106
    *This is not an issue, and is expected*
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

jamees12 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Watching online movies can be stuck you with many security issues, but with terrarium tv movies streaming is safe and easy.

Terrarium TV is an online streaming app for Android which enables you to watch all of latest tv shows & movies for free. Try the app now

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15