Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: BACKWARDS COMPATABILITY

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I've Just started the ball rolling, its up to the rest of you guys to come here and post your findings...

although i will make more posts as i get more games and more games work.

I need stubbs the zombie really badly...

Darren J is offline -Hacks Newbie

For me Half-Life 2 on the 360 is an unplayable mess. There's a major problem with clipping and collision. I go right through walls and water into infinity. There's a few posts on the xbox website about this.

there are some concerns with it, and funnily enough i was playing it today and found it was difficult to pick up and move items- it was really glitchy but i turned it off (the 360) and went back to it and there was no lag.

Also, the same happened in Halo today, I had been playing it 40 mins or so and the framerate just dropped. warthogs were literally undrivable :( . i turned it off and back on again and it was fine.

Microsoft are working at these problems, or so i understand :(

imported_Sparky is offline -Hacks Member

i've had no problems with halo, although, i did have a problem with the update disk for halo 2. i did the hal2 update (the one that's required for the maps), then finished all the rest of them, then accidently hit the update again, and it got all screwy and glitchy (but it's because it's for the xbox, not the 360, so it's not because of the upgrade itself)

\"I don\'t know what weapons will be used in World War IV, but World War V will be fought with sticks and stones\" - Albert Einstein

i've had no problems with halo, although, i did have a problem with the update disk for halo 2. i did the hal2 update (the one that's required for the maps), then finished all the rest of them, then accidently hit the update again, and it got all screwy and glitchy (but it's because it's for the xbox, not the 360, so it's not because of the upgrade itself)

\"I don\'t know what weapons will be used in World War IV, but World War V will be fought with sticks and stones\" - Albert Einstein

imported_Klutzleo is offline -Hacks Newbie

heard the new prince of persia game doesnt work on the 360 so i got it for the ps2 :(

i was thinking about getting it as well, in the hope it was being made B/C.

I have also heard they are releasing a trilogy and as i own none of the games and would like Pop:WW, I may as well hold out 'til then when (hopefully) there is an update.

I also want the xbox version of Kong. There is absolutely no difference apart from graphics and I hear you all say that it isnt compatible, well, if it doesnt become compatible there is something very wrong with M$ as the OXM demo i had for Xbox works perfect on my 360 with v1.2 of the emulator :D

imported_psphix is offline -Hacks Newbie

ninja gaiden black slows down for me horribly when fighting a boss battle... sonic heroes is not in wide screen cus i run 52 inch plasma hdtv. but halo works perfect

heard the new prince of persia game doesnt work on the 360 so i got it for the ps2 :(
    the only prince of persia game that worka on the 360 is the Sand of Time. And they have not made The Two Thrones for it (which i beleive is a stupid move)

imported_Klutzleo is offline -Hacks Newbie

which is wierd cause wasnt it ALL new games were suspossed to work

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast