Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BACKWARDS COMPATABILITY

imported_Sparky is offline -Hacks Member

you would think so, wouldn't you? guess microsoft is either lazy, or dumb

\"I don\'t know what weapons will be used in World War IV, but World War V will be fought with sticks and stones\" - Albert Einstein

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

which is wierd cause wasnt it ALL new games were suspossed to work
    Yeh they said that. at the time though, what did you know was coming out?

I saw Half Life 2 and Stubbs the Zombie would make it and took it for granted that every other new game would as well. Heres what M$ have to say about the Issue:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/back...ibilityfaq.htm

They also say you can mail them and they read EVERY (sorry for caps) email sent to them and take them into account. :lol:

well i just hope that they find a much better way to play old games...

\"I don\'t know what weapons will be used in World War IV, but World War V will be fought with sticks and stones\" - Albert Einstein

imported_lord is offline -Hacks Newbie

They also say you can mail them and they read EVERY (sorry for caps) email sent to them and take them into account. :lol:
    SURE they will--NOT

Google is your strongest ally, caps and spam are your sworn enemies.

SURE they will--NOT
    hence the lol smiley

well put

imported_Klutzleo is offline -Hacks Newbie

if they could play all the old games whats the point of having a new system?..when you can play Gun, COD, hockey, madden, NFS,...etc on old system...but what?...so why did we buy it..the graphics...yes the graphics, nothing has changed..untill after feb when the juicy ones come out

if they could play all the old games whats the point of having a new system?..when you can play Gun, COD, hockey, madden, NFS,...etc on old system...but what?...so why did we buy it..the graphics...yes the graphics, nothing has changed..untill after feb when the juicy ones come out
    well the old one simply couldn't run it. the new one has better graphics, new engine, a whole crap load of new stuff, so it's not capabile or running it. and i don't think he was talking about that anyway (but of course, i could be wrong)

Star Wars: KOTOR2

Works as normal. faster loading but bugs in the sound sometimes. Republic commando demo is also playable with the only problem being the textures on the walls looking appaling.

halo 2 isa bit blocky. you could tell that it shouldn't look that way, but other than that it runs fine. te blockyness sometimes may make the game LOOK laggy, when it's just a graphical thing

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast