Thread: Kid on XBL got f***ing OWNED

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

This is copy pasted from a site I'm not allowed to mention:

Last night on Xbox LIVE, some kid sent around 12-14 messages trash talking, accusing me of "using mods" when playing CoD4. He sent me messages until 1:25 AM. This afternoon, I called Xbox LIVE technical support after filing a complaint on his account and I pretended to be this guy. I said I needed to edit my credit card information, but I didn't know how. They asked me for his e-mail address, which I provided because he had the e-mail on his bio. I got his last name, which was rather unique, and the town he lived in.

I looked up his last name in the white pages, found one listing with his phone number. I called his house on Skype. A woman answered the phone.

"Hi, I was wondering if you have a son that plays Xbox LIVE regularly."

"Yes, I do. Who's this?"

"My name is ___________ and I'm thinking about calling the cops on your son, _______. After we played a match of Call of Duty 4, a game that has a Mature rating (the game is acceptable for those 17 and up), he sent me 12-14 messages that included some filthy language and threats."

"Sir, I don't believe you."

[I start to play his voice messages on the TV speakers, put the microphone closer to the TV]

"How do you know it's my son?"

"I called Xbox LIVE and filed a complaint under his gamertag, ____________ shortly before that."

[She calls for her son and asks for confirmation of the gamertag. He freaks out. Crying is heard in the background.]

"I live three hours south of you. I have no intention of driving down to confront your kid, but if someone else heard what he said, they would probably put your little baby in a meat grinder and serve him in the form of a Big Mac at McDonalds."

"Well, he's not playing Xbox anymore. I'm going to eBay it."

"You're a terrific mother."

*click*
    Hahahahahaha

I should have thought of that....

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

imported_Dookie is offline -Hacks Neophyte

lmao kid got OWNED
    ---------------------XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN-----------------------

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

"I live three hours south of you. I have no intention of driving down to confront your kid, but if someone else heard what he said, they would probably put your little baby in a meat grinder and serve him in the form of a Big Mac at McDonalds."

You're lucky she didn't take that as derogatory as what her kid did. You have to remember, when you are complaining about someone's language and demeanor, you should not act the same way. I would have said to you; "Huh, and you said my Kid was nasty? Have a nice day."- Click... The phrase, practice what you preach comes to mind. Sure, no one is perfect, but to say something nasty like that, complaining about someone else being nasty, doesn't hold merrit for me.

He got what he deserved, none the less, but when speaking to adults, for optimal results, RESPECT...

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Yea. Plus, there's a nice block feature too.

I would have done that. It would have been easier and it would have gotten the kid out of my hair as well.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

imported_dragon-x is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    The phrase, practice what you preach comes to mind.
    True - but it's a bout time these bullies on Xbox Live learnt a lesson, I mean I don't even put my headset on nowadays because of all the trash that one has to hear, and then some little snotty kid starts dissing/insulting you or someone else.
    It's bullsh*t. i just use the avoid and block feature!
    This kid got what he deserved!

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Which is why I don't play on live anymore with people I don't know.