Thread: Flashed 360 on Xbox live with Real payed for games. ?

keego118 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, I am wanting to know if my flashed xbox 360 will be able to go on Xbox live….i’m not been daft here what I’m about to say is..

I have a 20GB Xbox 360 hard drive that has played unreleased Copied games before, and I’m wanting to know if I format it using the 360 will I be able to play Genuine REAL Games without getting my console bricked or IP banned from xbox live.

I heard that Microsoft scan the Console hard drive by Xbox live for unreleased copied games… will they find a trace of copied games when it has been formatted by the xbox 360…

I WILL BE USING A FLASHED XBOX 360 WITH A FORMATTED HARD DRIVE..WITH REAL 2ND HAND OR BRAND-NEW GAMES… I WILL NOT BE USING COPIED GAMES FOR XBOX LIVE…

WILL THIS WORK…FORMATING THE HARD DRIVE BY THE 360 SO THEY CANT PICK A TRACE OF COPIED GAMES IN THE PAST ON IT AND BAN ME..

NOTE I WILL BE USING REAL GAMES FOR XBOX LIVE ON THIS HARD DRIVE AND PUTTING MY OTHER HARD DRIVE ON FOR PLAYING UNRELEASED GAMES OFFLINE.

Thanks A lot for any replys..this will be my first time on Xbox live. I’m trying to save my Dad buying me another 360 just for genuine games.

Thanks..this is a cool place.. loving the look of it too.

40_ounce is offline -Hacks Newbie

Xbox Live: It is never safe to connect your 360 to the Internet if you play backups, or especially games before they are released. The console farms information for transmission when you DO plug it in. You do not need to be signed in either. No one in the forums works for Microsoft, so don't ask about it. If you need to ask, call Microsoft and ask them. You do all this at YOUR own work, don't make it someone else's problem. If banned, it is a Console ban; that console can never use Live again. It has nothing to do with your GamerTAG, or the hard disk (which you can move from console to console).
    I got that qoute from here: http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/...ic.php?id=3835