Thread: Xbox 360 Trasnfer Cd

imported_Rapol is offline -Hacks Newbie

I bought a 120 gb hard drive through ebay for 70 dollars that came with the transfer cable, but the cd is not the one. Is full of shit lol. Game cracks, avatar clothes, updates and 360 explorer. Ive been looking for the torrent but couldt find anything. Help plz.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

A torrent won't help you anyway, it is still a signed product, unless you have a hacked drive. You will have to get the original, and you should complain to Ebay or PayPal that you did not get what you paid for, for a partial refund, or send it back to the idiot for a full refund. Usually, if you write them, an say you WILL leave negative feedback, AND file a claim with EBay and PayPal they will offer a partial refund, I do it ALL the time... Say you want $15.00 refunded so you can BUY an original transfer kit disc, or whatever, don't let the jerk get away with it.

imported_Rapol is offline -Hacks Newbie

I think i cant file a complaint because the description never said about the cd. It said Xbox 360 120 hard drive with a free transfer cable. A 120 gb for 60 plus shipping i think is a great deal compare to 150. Thanks for the reply i found another with the right cd.