Thread: Question!!!!

Georgiios is offline -Hacks Newbie

Aight i've got a question.
    It's like this, i've got 2 xbox 360's. One = Hacked and the other not. I use the 'non-hacked' to play the original games, multiplayer and buy arcade games etc. Now, i wanna transfer al my savefiles and data from the HDD of the NON-HACKED to the hacked one. So, i wanna play the ORIGINAL games online with my NON-HACKED profile and play the hacked games with my hacked profile. My hacked profile is not signed in on Xbox Live. It doens't have a e-mail adres or whatever. So play games online with the NON HACKED profile and play hacked games OFFLINE with the HACKED profile. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Sorry for my bad english i'm from Belgium. :D

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

You have to use Xata or Xport, with Xplorer360, make an image of your HDD with the profile, then write it to another HDD. You can't COPY it, with a memory card, only MOVE it. You could also use Xplorer360 to copy just the partition, then put that partition on the hacked one... There are ways, you need the stuff...

Georgiios is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    You have to use Xata or Xport, with Xplorer360, make an image of your HDD with the profile, then write it to another HDD. You can't COPY it, with a memory card, only MOVE it. You could also use Xplorer360 to copy just the partition, then put that partition on the hacked one... There are ways, you need the stuff...
    I think you misunderstood me. I want to copy my stuff from the non-hacked xbox360 too the Hacked xbox 360. I just think i need a cable to transfer it al? Or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiios
    I think you misunderstood me. I want to copy my stuff from the non-hacked xbox360 too the Hacked xbox 360. I just think i need a cable to transfer it al? Or am i wrong?
    So, you didn't read a thing I wrote? I told you what you have to do, if you don't like that answer, then you won't be getting anything done.

...And no, you can't just use a cable, unless it's an Xbox Transfer KIT, and you only use the cable to connect the source drive to the PC, copy what you need with Xplorer360, then put it on the target HDD. The same as using Xport or Xata, AS I SAID!

Samael666 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Do i need some prog too see my save files on usb stick??

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Samael666
    Do i need some prog too see my save files on usb stick??
    Why dig up an old, unrelated thread to ask a question? And obviously yes.

ARVEL is offline -Hacks Newbie

I think you misunderstood me. I want to copy my stuff from the non-hacked xbox360 too the Hacked xbox 360.no more idea about this ..I am living in Houston and in this hot season I have found the best services for air conditioner for my home.

Quote Originally Posted by ARVEL
    I think you misunderstood me. I want to copy my stuff from the non-hacked xbox360 too the Hacked xbox 360.no more idea about this ..I am living in Houston and in this hot season I have found the best services for air conditioner for my home.
    YOU CANNOT! Why do I have to spell it out for some of you?

YOU CANNOT MAKE a COPY of one drive, to another, and KEEP BOTH! Not without the proper TOOLS, and eventually, M$ will deactivate one of the drive's content.

It's called DRM, look it up.

I removed your stupid ADS, that's the only reason you posted.