Thread: From one xbox to another...

funky_847.com is offline -Hacks Newbie

hey guys i have a fully working xbox not modded in anyway and im on xbox live. i bought a "broken 360 off a friend for pennies as it had the 'E74 code'" i have fixed this code and the xbox is work as normal. my question is i want to sign into xbox live on this fixed xbox with the harddrive and account from my main 360, to get the latest updates. i do not now is this xbox was flashed badly and thats y he got this code. so if i sign in using my first xbox gametag and m$ find out this has been flashed will it fuck my account up?

if u understand what im saying........

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

The E74 code has NOTHING to do with flashing, it is a hardware (motherboard - chip) problem, and is covered under the latest 3-Year warranty. You should have just sent it back, unless the MFR date is more than 3-years ago. This is common news, and was announced April of this year.

You said you FIXED it, thus voiding ANY warranty; so how can it be related to a bad flash? If it were a BAD flash, then you would not be able to play games of ANY origin. You would have had to flash the DVD drive to correct what YOU thought was a bad flash, so, you see; no relation there...