Thread: iXtreme ?

pafkec is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi guys!

I'm newbie in "xbox" world. So there is to many informations about few things so im little bit confusing to find right answers...

I bought Xbox 360 Arcade Jasper V2 for about 1 month ago. The seller tould me that this console has Lite-on DVD drive AND that i have unlocked console ( iXtreme- not sure which version ) so that i can play all games...

BUT, i have a few questions..

I noticed that new iXtreme 1.61 firmware was released for liteon:
    1. What are main benefits if install this firmware ( benefits against my current iXtreme, i probably have one before this new 1.61 ) ?
    2. Has anyone COMPLETE guide/tutorial how can i flash my liteon with new iXtreme 1.61. This tutorial must be for beginners, i have never used jungleFlash etc... before.. I dont even know how to start with "flashing".

Thank you guys for answers...

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by pafkec
    Hi guys!

I'm newbie in "xbox" world. So there is to many informations about few things so im little bit confusing to find right answers...

I bought Xbox 360 Arcade Jasper V2 for about 1 month ago. The seller tould me that this console has Lite-on DVD drive AND that i have unlocked console ( iXtreme- not sure which version ) so that i can play all games...

BUT, i have a few questions..

I noticed that new iXtreme 1.61 firmware was released for liteon:
    It is not safe to use on Xbox Live, none are right now.
    1. What are main benefits if install this firmware ( benefits against my current iXtreme, i probably have one before this new 1.61 ) ?
    Read on what WAVE is, it's here in the forums. Wave 4+ games reqire a patch, boot disc, fix, or new firmware to boot them.
    2. Has anyone COMPLETE guide/tutorial how can i flash my liteon with new iXtreme 1.61. This tutorial must be for beginners, i have never used jungleFlash etc... before.. I dont even know how to start with "flashing".
    Someone sure has, SEARCH. Google, Yahoo, whatever.
    Thank you guys for answers...
    You do not have an UNLOCKED console, you have a Modded console, with custom firmware in the DVD drive.

If you don't care about live, you can ALWAYS go back to OLDer firmwares... I suggest you go to the MENU FORUM area, and start reading.