Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ixtreme LT installed

imported_andreisly is offline -Hacks Newbie

i just flashed to ixtreme LT, no problems there, altough i' m not sure if my backups are configured correctly in abgx360. i have added splitvid to all of them, but one of the backups does have the 359 angle problem, is this a problem with LT?

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

You can fix the angle problem wuth AGX. All firmwares above iX1.4 are supposed to return a good value no matter what it in the image. If you made the backup yourself, set it at 2.

so i guess ixtreme LT ALSO fixes the 359 angle on the fly, pfew, thank god. i didn' t wanna waste another verbatim.

The_Wii_Nes_Boy is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by andreisly
    so i guess ixtreme LT ALSO fixes the 359 angle on the fly, pfew, thank god. i didn' t wanna waste another verbatim.
    I don't advise Verbatims for your 360 backups, either TDK or Sony but not Verbatims
    The sleepless insomniac !!
    Check this out-> The Wired Network Box - World of Stuff
    http://twitter.com/WiredNetworkBox

you must be kidding, in romania, on every possible forum they reccomend verbatim. anyway, i have no problem with them. any other abgx360 settings i should be worried about for LT? please help, i wanna be sure.

Everyone recommends VERBATIM, but there are some that do not work right. I had Fallout 3 on a Verbatim, the darker blue media, and it worked for a week. Strangely, the drive began having problems reading it, it would take 5-9 tray in/outs to get it to read. I burned it again with newer Verbatim, lighter blue media, and it was fine. I also have MORE backups on Memorex, they work fine. Look for RITEK media; ImgBurn and DVD Decryptor show you the MFR of the disc, Verbatim is just the distributor (middle man).

ALSO, with the BAD ANGLE, they said that ALL iXtreme above 1.4 automatically corrects the Angle 359, but M$ could simply getting tighter on that response, as they expect nothing higher than 271 +/- 15. so, it is not just this LT firmware that fixes it, the LT firmware requires a LOT more perfect backups than any other firmware to date.

So there is no problem in enabling or disabling that option as it is already done by the firmware. Did I understand this good? Should I continue checking my 360 backups with the 359 angle option on or off?

With LT, you need to do everything! The backups must now be flawless, 100%! Fix it with AGX always.

why does no one ever answer my question concretly? DO I LEAVE THE 359 angle OPTION ON OR OFF? that' s the question. sorry if i am a little rude.

1:
    So there is no problem in enabling or disabling that option as it is already done by the firmware. Did I understand this good? Should I continue checking my 360 backups with the 359 angle option on or off?
    2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    With LT, you need to do everything! The backups must now be flawless, 100%! Fix it with AGX always.
    3:
    why does no one ever answer my question concretly? DO I LEAVE THE 359 angle OPTION ON OR OFF? that' s the question. sorry if i am a little rude.
    Was that really not all that clear?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast