Thread: looking for a 360 to start modding

ghostmech is offline -Hacks Newbie

im just about to start getting into the 360 scene and im tring to figure out which 360 would be easiest to mod
    im not going to be playing on xbox live at all
    there is a place that will chip a 360 same day for me or i can buy a ready modded 1 direct from them
    any help would be greatly recived

-Connor is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ghostmech
    im just about to start getting into the 360 scene and im tring to figure out which 360 would be easiest to mod
    im not going to be playing on xbox live at all
    there is a place that will chip a 360 same day for me or i can buy a ready modded 1 direct from them
    any help would be greatly recived
    Try GameStop: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/byob/?platform=360 You can buy a refurbished system and just buy a used memory card if you wanna save money.

And for the easiest one to mod check out this thread: http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/...ic.php?id=3835

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Since you're not gonna be getting online, I'd suggest going on ebay and looking for a jtaged system. They can do much MUCH more than a console that's only got a flashed dvd drive.

Consoles with only the dvd drive hack can play burned game discs. Jtaged consoles can do that plus play emulators, play game iso's right off the hard drive, play modded games, pretty much anything you choose. Much better deal IMO. The one I got wasn't much more expensive than the refurbs at game stop. Only $180 with shipping and tax.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n