Thread: How to rip sound files from Xbox 360 games?

ptto911 is offline -Hacks Newbie

What software do I need to get the individual files from the Xbox 360 game disc?

Thank you.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Sound files are not always embedded, and some are WAVE and MP3 files. The others need CONVERTED to playable WAV or MP3. Most of the time, the WAV won't play, 'cause of the proprietary codec used, they need converted too.

Use the OPTICAL readers god implanted in your head, with a search engine tool like Yahoo to; manually type in a search criteria; then the brain decodes the instructions the optical sensors in your head give it.

I suggest "convert Xbox 360 sound files"

Using your optical implants, along with your manual input devices (five at the end of each arm), you can decode the proper instructions for accomplishing the task.

ptto911 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    Sound files are not always embedded, and some are WAVE and MP3 files. The others need CONVERTED to playable WAV or MP3. Most of the time, the WAV won't play, 'cause of the proprietary codec used, they need converted too.

Use the OPTICAL readers god implanted in your head, with a search engine tool like Yahoo to; manually type in a search criteria; then the brain decodes the instructions the optical sensors in your head give it.

I suggest "convert Xbox 360 sound files"

Using your optical implants, along with your manual input devices (five at the end of each arm), you can decode the proper instructions for accomplishing the task.
    I'm not stupid. I searched on Google and Yahoo and got nothing. Can you please recommend something to read the files from the disc on my PC?

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

You cannot READ them from just placing the Xbox game disc in your PC, sorry. A PC DVD drive will only show the video partition, nothing else. You need a RAW DUMP of the game to files, AND; you should know that if you're not, as you say, not stupid. There are plenty programs out there that can dump the ISO file to raw files, that is what you need, first and foremost.