Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3lod prevention

sorry i have to start this again so just to be sure heres what i do

1.plug the fan in the 12v dvdrom powersupply so that it runs continuously at a high speed

2.put it in an open space

3.make sure the A.C(air conditioner) is on when the 360 is being used,its insanely hot here nowadays

4.place it horizontally so the vents don't get blocked,i thought this would be useful

5 put an extra fan directly above the gpu by making a hole in the cover

6 use a water cooling kit ..

thats pretty much about it ...... .thanks for the info P.S

Adders is offline -Hacks Smarty

Sorry dude, but i can't help thinking all that is overkill! I've done nothing to mine, and I get a three year warranty on the 3lod issue, Yours looks pretty, but if it goes wrong in any way, they aint gonna fix it.
    When the need arises, anything and everything becomes a hammer!

mgdman44012 is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

Sweet looking Xbox....as far as hoping it won't RROD ....Just cross your fingers with newer models I don't think it's an issue. good luck

It does look good

The_Wii_Nes_Boy is offline -Hacks Smarty

Just a shame that Xbox isn't actually "desperate hacker" xbox.
    The sleepless insomniac !!
    Check this out-> The Wired Network Box - World of Stuff
    http://twitter.com/WiredNetworkBox

Oh! Has he pinched the photograph from somewhere else?

Yes he has posted a picture thats not his.

Link to original article the pic is used in -
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/20/x...water-cooling/

EDIT: Added extra link
    Link to picture -
    http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/06/xbox_water_x.jpg

sorry i have to start this again so just to be sure heres what i do

1.plug the fan in the 12v dvdrom powersupply so that it runs continuously at a high speed

2.put it in an open space

3.make sure the A.C(air conditioner) is on when the 360 is being used,its insanely hot here nowadays

4.place it horizontally so the vents don't get blocked,i thought this would be useful

5 put an extra fan directly above the gpu by making a hole in the cover

6 use a water cooling kit ..and this i s what we get with a bit of extra fancy paint
    ok if u guys like the box fine i didnt want to emphasize the fact that the pic has been taken from a website else where. it was given as a referal to the water cooling of the x360 but adders and all others who think its mine its not mine and so whats the big deal i didnt commit a scam,steal your credit card or anything neither did i claim its mine specifically ,although from my post it seems its mine u guys thought so i said ok keep thinking like that until a wave of jealosuy surged through a guy.so whats the big deal in this and tell me where exactly did i say its mine.

i admit i didnt exactly say its not mine kind of a midway but since u guys liked it i said ok good for u and me

and this boy here thinks he did a cool act by indicating that i m a fraud,liar seems like he hasn't got anything else to do even after getting married go get a life u piece of crap

Just so you know I never once said you were a liar or a fruad any where in this thread! And if you trying to say I'm jealous of you then you are sourly mistaken.

And you quite clearly IMPLIED that the xbox was yours, check the bit in bold!

Quote Originally Posted by desperate hacker
    6 use a water cooling kit ..and this i s what we get with a bit of extra fancy paint http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/06/xbox_water_x.jpg

thats pretty much about it ...... .thanks for the info P.S i hope this baby doesn't fry
    I'm sorry how old are you exactly 14 - 15 year old? I wouldn't say you were much older than that and taking a pop about me getting married is way out of line you wee fucker!
    I run 2 seperate businesses from home and have plenty of other things to do other than follow around a loser like you pointing out just how much a stupid LIAR he really is.

EDIT: An after though!

I added the comment above because people were believing the console was yours and I was just letting them know it wasn't yours console.

as i said i never claimed its mine nor did i say its not mine the statement you quoted means that i hope the xbox shown in the pic doesnt rrod(not necessarily mine)....it was bit of a mid way prank you can say i didnt say hey check out my xbox its so cool...thts wat i would call lying....this is simply a case of misguiding people through a statement which could be interpreted in both ways you got it the other way(that its mine)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast