Thread: Newbie to xbox360 hacks and related stuff

LimitsX is offline -Hacks Newbie

hey,

So I just bought myself an XBOX360 elite, its the new model. And I believe I have either lite-on, Benq drive. Its the holiday one i got that was on sale, with lego batman game and pure soemthing.

My questions are: Once I flash the dvd-rom firmware with iXtreme LT firmware, will i be still able to go on xbox live through original game disc or even backup ones as well? I heard some people go on xbox live through backup game copies, is that even possible? I am sorry to sound so clueless, but I have searched around and could not find correct info.

Thanks!

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by LimitsX
    hey,

So I just bought myself an XBOX360 elite, its the new model. And I believe I have either lite-on, Benq drive. Its the holiday one i got that was on sale, with lego batman game and pure soemthing.

My questions are: Once I flash the dvd-rom firmware with iXtreme LT firmware, will i be still able to go on xbox live through original game disc or even backup ones as well? I heard some people go on xbox live through backup game copies, is that even possible? I am sorry to sound so clueless, but I have searched around and could not find correct info.

Thanks!
    No, no you didn't...

http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/...ic.php?id=3547

LimitsX is offline -Hacks Newbie

lol thanks, but I actually found it before you posted :). Umm just another question, i read all that stuff.

If i play original games with the iXtreme firmware in my dvd-dirve, i will still have the chance of getting banned?