Thread: Would I Still Get Banned ?

NewToThis is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi guys new to the scene so be easy on me lol

I got a 360 that i use day in and day out, love xbox live so would never want to be banned.

Now my question is,

If i bought another xbox just to mod so i can play back ups. Would i be safe if i used the same hardrive on both console's ? E.I using my non modded xbox's harddrive on the modded one for save's and then putting that harddrive back on the non modded one to use xbox live with original games ?

Cheers

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

NewToThis is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=36

Look, READ, and learn...
    I looked and read it all before i asked the question as none of that answers it.

shouldn't be a prob unless your console (modded)is banned ...just make sure you dont connect the modded one to live so it doesn't get banned......and the un modded one will do just fine since its completely unmodded.....

also i guess it wasn't there specifically(in MAIN MENU section) but all the info needed to understand your prob is there...

i hope it helps

cjZeus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=36

Look, READ, and learn...
    Always the simplest post xD

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by NewToThis
    I looked and read it all before i asked the question as none of that answers it.
    No, it is there, somewhere, sorry you're lazy.

You will not get banned for swapping drives from banned to non-banned, I do it with a memory card, which I have said for the 5th time now, so yes, your answer WAS here...

HOWEVER, if it was banned already, your profile will not work on the non-banned box, it will be corrupted, ALSO answered several times, just pointing out.

OH, and just in case, your console can only be banned IF it connects to live. If you take a system update from a game disc, it will NOT get banned, as long as it does not go on-line, ALSO mentioned here in that section, somewhere..

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

While we're talking about it, what happens to your profile when is corrupted. I got banned last november just like basically everyone else and when I moved my HDD to my new xbox my profile was fine. I had no problems at all. I'm curious to know what this HDD crippling and profile corrupting talk is all about.