Thread: games not installing

whenever i try installing a game it says
    installation of tis game is not supported ,wats wrong?does this have to do anything with my box being banned

mgdman44012 is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

M$ Disabled that feature on banned 360's.........You can't use media center to stream movies either. I think there is other things too but don't remember off the top of my head look it up it all here somewhere.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by desperate hacker
    whenever i try installing a game it says
    installation of tis game is not supported ,wats wrong?does this have to do anything with my box being banned
    You bet! it is common knowledge...

what ?holy sh!t man does this mean my hdd wont work on any other console(i mean i wont be able to install games).EVEN IF I uncripple it before using it on a unbanned 360

It has nothing to do with the HDD, the the programming is done in the Xbox's NAND to disable HDD installs, and profile transporting. If you get another XB360, like an arcade, the HDD you have will work on it.

ok this means the dicrippling is done to the nand and not to the 360?anyway thanks a lot i was actually planning on selling it as i olny use it for game saves and ive heard they are giving usb support.if thats true then ill sell it when i confirm that usb support is working

issue solved topic can be closed if u wish

Quote Originally Posted by desperate hacker
    ok this means the dicrippling is done to the nand and not to the 360?anyway thanks a lot i was actually planning on selling it as i olny use it for game saves and ive heard they are giving usb support.if thats true then ill sell it when i confirm that usb support is working

issue solved topic can be closed if u wish
    If you can't update your 360, then you won't get the use of the USB memory device options. The update comes out in April, and you (banned consoles) can't get on-line to update so you will have to do it manually, IF they allow that. This means downloading it from M$, or from a game asking for an update in order to play it; like alien -vs- pred.

Crippling is done in the Xbox360's NAND (flash). It can be undone, but it is a process to restore the NAND backup, for which there seems to be THREE of this particular item in it. The licensing information for installs and profile transporting is disabled.

oh well i only have to use the media center for transporting movies nothing else ill get a wifi adapter though but fo rnow i have to find a nice decryption tut