Thread: Buying Xbox 360 ?!

lulululu is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello,

I used to have an xbox 1 fixed with a new harddrive and a chip. This was a great entertainment center and i wonder if a xbox 360 can be the same . I want to copy games to my harddrive and play them with no dvd and copy movies as well as music as i used to do with the old xbox after I modified it. So can you please tell me which xbox 360 is suitable for my needs I have read that the xbox must be older than summer 2009. And I read u cant upgrade the firmware because then it wont be able to copy and play games from harddrive without dvd. Im talking about Jpag Hack . I live in autria and any help would be greatly appreciated . Is an intern harddrive better or the same as extern?

thank you very much

lulululu

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Everything you need is in the main menu section

lulululu is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have one more question is it possible to play games from harddrive with new console build after summer 2009 and if it is not possible do you think it will be in the future

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lulululu
    I have one more question is it possible to play games from harddrive with new console build after summer 2009 and if it is not possible do you think it will be in the future
    I took a trip in my Time machine today, and.... Then I woke up....

Who knows what the future holds, we can only hope... My XB360 is on it's way back from M$, so we'll see what that one looks like.