Thread: Alan wake question

ultixer is offline -Hacks Newbie

Alan wake doesnt come out to the 20th, if i play it now on my 360, could i get banned?
    i wont go online with it, but when i do go online will it ban me for playing it early?
    so in other words, do you get banned for playing leaks early?

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ultixer
    Alan wake doesnt come out to the 20th, if i play it now on my 360, could i get banned?
    i wont go online with it, but when i do go online will it ban me for playing it early?
    so in other words, do you get banned for playing leaks early?
    Probably... It will not matter if you go on line or not, because any achievements and dates recorded in the SAVE file are BEFORE the release date. So, when you DO put your profile on-line, and it updates your account, those dates are recorded.

The past TWO ban waves, were because of people playing games before release dates, and failed media. You REALLY should look at the BAN THREADS we already have, this question would have been partially answered.

DO not play a game Early if you do NOT want banned, that's all there is to it.

mgdman44012 is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

Yes you will be banned.... But I do not go on live so I am loving the game!!!

imported_dragon-x is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i'm dying to play Alan Wake! i'm a real Remedy fan :D

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

You can always remove the LAN cable, and set the date to a few days after the release date and play, so the folder created for the game save, and saves have a valid date. Problem is, you cannot connect back to the internet till the game is actually released, then do not plug back in till the DATE arises that you set manually.