Thread: Downloading

xbox360gamerps3 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm sorry if my question is a beginners question but does anyone know any good site to download games that is free and doesn't take four days?(Maybe a direct download) I have successfully downloaded and played three games. Every time I opened through lime-wire and left my computer on for three or four days before it finished. Is there an easier way? Thanks in advance and again I am sorry if this is a beginner question.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by xbox360gamerps3
    I'm sorry if my question is a beginners question but does anyone know any good site to download games that is free and doesn't take four days?(Maybe a direct download) I have successfully downloaded and played three games. Every time I opened through lime-wire and left my computer on for three or four days before it finished. Is there an easier way? Thanks in advance and again I am sorry if this is a beginner question.
    Read the site ruled again, NEWBIE... DO NOT post again till you do, and this is CLOSED!

ISO Rules

ISO talk and ISO loaders ARE allowed in this forum (although ISO loaders do not exist), however, piracy is not. Do not ask for help on burning pirated games/ISOs. Do not post links, or torrent links to piracy sites, or files; and, do not ask for where to pirate/download from. Do not ask how to burn, or use ISOs you downloaded, or copied from somewhere/someone else. This is a big and easy rule, that 75% of new users break on their very first post; Don't break it! Any posts that break this rule will be deleted, and subtracted from your post count.