Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 360 Slim

mgdman44012 is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

Anyone else see the new model at E3? I love the look of it. And the 250 hard drive built in Wi Fi ...loving it...Wonder if it can be flashed or hacked? Time will tell but I want one!!!

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Yep, saw them...

http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/xbox3...Kinect_web.jpg

They're not all THAT slim, just not as TALL, or WIDE, depending how you set it... Not slim compared to the size reduction the PS3 Slim got. It weighs about the same, the SLIM, but is much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    Yep, saw them...

http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/xbox3...Kinect_web.jpg

They're not all THAT slim, just not as TALL, or WIDE, depending how you set it... Not slim compared to the size reduction the PS3 Slim got. It weighs about the same, the SLIM, but is much smaller.
    True But I think it is a much nicer looking console...I thought it could have been smaller too...but It looked good and I think it will spark sales...I have 2 but still want one..lol

Yeah, and at $299.99, they aren't going to piss everyone off with a higher priced console. The people that WILL get mad, are the ones that just bought a console, as those ship VERY soon. I may sell two of mine, and buy one of those. Can't beat that price for built in WiFi, and 250Gb HDD.

Penetrator66 is offline -Hacks Newbie

as of right now no they have a even new lite on drive in them that we havent seen yet i have one here on the bench right now chaging the leds in it but there will be a fix for the firmware shortly i am sure just tryin to figure out how to unlock this new lite on drive

Quote Originally Posted by robin23
    I mailed this to my friends.

Regards

robin23
    Just GO AWAY!!!

imported_Camel is offline -Hacks Veteran

Does it has anything different that will prevent it from overheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    Does it has anything different that will prevent it from overheating?
    Well, it has a single chip of course, the unified GPU/CPU Valhalla chip-set, with one heat-sink and ONE fan attached to it like a normal PC fan is. The 45nm process reduces power, by maybe 5 whole watts, whooo... But the design is more PC like now. The thing is, M$ admits they had this design in the works for TWO years, and said this should eliminate the 3LOD, that pertains to the solder ball problem.

imported_Username is offline -Hacks Neophyte

has any one got the matt 4gb console? how does that look?

imported_Camel is offline -Hacks Veteran

I bought the 4GB... from what I was told it's the same as the 250GB except the size of the HDD, now looking back I should've just go ahead and buy the 250GB (4GB is a joke lol) oh well... I only bought it to play Halo Reach and Gears 3.

If you're planning on purchasing a 360 Slim, or any Xbox360 in that matter, you should get the Slim 250GB, it will be worth it in the long run, and can I say the Slim is quite an improvement, gotta love the built-in WiFi (about time!) and it's so much quieter than the original 360, though it did got pretty hot when I touch the side of the console over the fan duct area, other than that I'm pretty happy with it, but having 4 360's red light on me, I can't help but to be skeptical on how long this one will last, guess I'll just have to wait and see :cool:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast