Thread: New Arcade With Lt 1.1 ... Help Pls

imported_aqol45 is offline -Hacks Newbie

X-S Enthusiast

Group: Members
    Member No.: 367179

Hi guys

Just got a new Arcade ixtreme LT 1.1 modded xbox to replace my RROD Xbox Premium.

I have changed over 20 gbHard Drive to new xbox in order to keep saves

Now when i try to recreate Gametag is says I need to perform an update...I am save to perform that ??

Also my old back ups...I am unsure on which I have used agbx360 & which i have not...how can I tell which have been done in order to help me ave from the banhammer

Cheers

Aqol

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

If you have to update, then you HAVE to, so that's that. You risk a ban no matter what you do. IT never does anything to the DVD CFW. Please READ the information in the MAIN MENU forum, people will not spell it all out for you, when the answer is already here in the forums.

You cannot use ABGX on already burned games, if you have the ISOs, do them all again, and RE burn any that were fixed, patched, and what not. If you don't know, then that's your deal, and you play at your own risk. This is why I have two consoles, I don't have to worry about it, it will never see a lan plug.

NO ONE can save you from the ban-hammer, which the next round will be this September with the release of REACH, which I have said already. You should search a little but before asking stuff...

One quick sentence answers it all:
    You are NEVER Safe, period.

That's it...

X-S Enthusiast

Group: Members
    Member No.: 367179
    ...And what's that all about?