Thread: Dashboard Updates

devilment is offline -Hacks Newbie

I use 360 Waves Patcher to patch my back ups to wave 3 so that I can play them on my 360. On my harddrive I have about 20 paid for XBox Live games that I downloaded on my previous 360, these games will only play as demos because apparently I have to transfer the licences to my present 360. To transfer these game licenses I have to sign in to XBox Live but before I can sign in I have to accept a new MS Dashboard Update. My problem is that if I accept the latest MS update will my backups no longer work? I am presently using dashboard v 2.0.8955.0 and I have firmware version 1.51 on my console. I do not play backups online to avoid any ban. Thanks in advance for any help.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

You will be banned. If you would take the time to read what we have here, anything below LIGHT TOUCH firmware is detected, and you are banned. I spent a lot of time putting together answers to these EVERY DAY questions, and it seems like it;s a total waste of time.

Also, why are you patching wave with iX1.51? That firmware will run ANY wave, that's what I have, and Halo Reach played just fine. You are going to ba banned anyway, so there is no need to patch, except for not taking a new dashboard update, which you can do off-line with a new game.

Banning has nothing to do with your backups, why would you think that, oh, that's right, 'cause you didn't read anything... What a shame, answers right at your mouse clicks, but you have to wait HOURS for a reply, when you would have had your answer in 15 minutes by reading the stuff in the MENU forum...

Go there, and read some stuff, it's enlightening...

devilment is offline -Hacks Newbie

So I guess that's a no then, I'm off now to sit on the naughty step!!