Thread: New Xbox 360

imported_TheGeneral is offline -Hacks Newbie

Alright, i read the part where it says "New to hacking i just bought an xbox 369", i read the MAIN MENU, from where i get this:
    15ALL Xbox360 Drives are Flashable, except SLIM drives thus far - Stop Asking!
    But it is almost 2 years old. I fail to see updates about SLIM consoles... I get my way to this site from google: hack xbox 360 slim.

Now i read around this forum for about an hour, and i read enough to understand that some admin will have some rather unfriendly answer to my question :lol: but nonetheless, it is quite incredible that an information 2 years old is still valid today when it comes to hacking and flashing? Can it be a fail to update?Or you want me to believe that a slim console REALLY has no chance to play back up games yet??:o:o

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Well, sorry, that's the way it is dude, you can't rush what can't be done. They have NOT been able to flash the drives in the Slim models, so what part is so difficult to get, even though it's 2 years old? I got a stepson son that's 19, and he's still an idiot, that won't change anytime soon either.

What you CAN DO? If you want BANNED: Since you can read the key from the Slim's drive, you can REPLACE the drive with a flashable one, and get banned, there is a solution, but not the question.

Now, the DATA you have in quotes is still 100% correct, all drives ARE flashable, except the ones in the slim models. YES, two years and running. Needless to say, you want to ask about it, rather than actually find out WHY... Then you would not have asked about it, because you'd KNOW why. Even though I have it there in PLAIN English, it's still hard to believe...

Again, is said stop asking, and yet you did, without doing YOUR part in finding out WHY they are not flashable.

imported_TheGeneral is offline -Hacks Newbie

Finding out why, might enlarge my knowledge, but won't solve my problem. If nothing can be done, except replacing the drive, and if that is, as you are telling, a fact, then i have no interest in the reason why.
    However, on se7ensins.com i found this:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topi...xbox-360-slim/

how much truth in this?

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

There are truths to some extents when it comes to flashing a Slim:

-If you updated your Slim to the Kinect dashboard, it is currently impossible to spoof a Phat Liteon drive in place of the Slim's drive. This was the method for the last NXE dashboard (9199). However, spoofing is detectable by this dashboard and it will simply reject all games.

-Slims with the 9504 drive are the only Slims that are the closest to being able to flash LT+ and be able to play games with the Kinect dashboard installed. All other drives are still in progress.

Check these sites for more info:

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/
    http://xbox-scene.com

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter