Thread: How is my 360 playing copy games and online over 6 months not banned HOW IS IT MODDED

ministry1982 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Cool How is my 360 playing copy games and online over 6 months not banned HOW IS IT MODDED

Right lets try and be as specific as i can

i got a 360 off swapz with around 400 games in a alloy box all on cd with covers printed etc

its a original none hdmi machine

i have done any and alll upodates pushed to me from M/S and still works fine

i want to know how it is modded there isnt any chips addded to the board inside
    there is a philips/benq cd drive in there

now a swapped the cd drive to another machine it was a early HDMI model and doesnt play copys in the new console with the old drive (prob not a goos test i did but)

so can anyone help me with finding out how this is modded

thanks

ministry1982 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Anyone ???
    im using i beleve the new firmware 2.0.16537.0

g-dog is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Use a DVD drive flasher to play backups - You will need a good quality dual layer DVD-R. You will get banned if entering Xbox Live with a hacked DVD firmware.
    Use xkey hardware if you want to access Xbox Live - You will need a hard drive to play backups from.
    There is a method for getting unbanned from Xbox Live as the "ban" code is written in the NAND. A hardware flasher could get you unbanned.
    Or a RGH/jtag hardware and a software combination. Google up.