Thread: xbox 360 dvd flash

kipper12345 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default xbox 360 dvd flash

hello i need some help i just got a xbox 360 of wightbay it all works fine its flashed at the moment i dont know what frameware it has i just need to know i need to update the flashed frameware to lt+3.0 is there a way to do it without the dummy bin and the dvdkey i know how to do the flashing part but didnt know if i could just update it people always say about flashing back to stock befor updateing but thats only for online users right i dont play on line so not worried about getting banned if anyone can help that would be great thanks its a toshiba samsung ts-h943 and it is already flashed just need to update the flash

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

you need the dvd key *facepalm* without it and if you do a bad flash then you have a nice door stop..best to find someone and pay them a little bit of money to do it for you..as it requires being able to hook it up to your pc and other tools which in the end would cost more then paying someone 20$ to just do it for you and be done in 5 minuets but if your still curious heres how..

New to Ixtreme.net? Start here!
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

kipper12345 is offline -Hacks Newbie

its ok all done mate it was on stock so alls well thanks