Thread: HDD upgrade. LAT. RST. VAT?

voidgere is offline -Hacks Newbie

I was reading up on the process to upgrade my Arcade with a HDD and it indicated that I needed to use a LAT version of the drive as the RST version is not supported (for the 120Gb). Looking at my drive where indicated and it says that I have a VAT (WD1600BEVS-26VAT0). Does this indicate that my drive is incompatible? Or is VAT similar enough to LAT to be an appropriate drive?

voidgere is offline -Hacks Newbie

POST RULES
    Your posts must have REAL content. Just quoting yourself is not allowed, unless it is appropriate. Just posting one word replies, such as "owned!", "pwned!", or "lol" will result in a warning. Do not post the same message in more than one forum. Double posting does not mean more people will read it, and all you will do is aggravate everyone. One of your duplicate posts will be deleted if found, and your post count reduced per incident. Do not post a message, then post another one 4 minutes later, half hour later, and so on. Wait at least a day before saying "What? No help?", or that you are upset that no one responded. If you must post additional comments, or information; EDIT your post and add to it with a time stamp.