WHAT IS IT ?
A graphical tool to handle several common dvd-drive firmware
tasks. This is the better tool you will find.
You can copy-paste the keys from one firmware to another not
matter if they are different vendor (samsung / hitachi / BENQ)
and not matter the version of the FW
Allows SMART PATCH for rolling code firmwares (Hitachi 0078/0079) and
also Direct Flash on all drives, even the nasty 78/79 drives.
RAWDUMP does not work fine with SIL chipsets yet, be aware of use
the validate checksum feature to avoid bad dumps and bricks. We
will be working on SIL chipsets later.
The flasher/restore appears to be rock solid now, also very easy
to understand, so this could be the base to flash future firmware
releases, even on the 78
- Direct Dump and Direct Flash over all versions of GDR3120L drives
even the 0078 FK drives. For 79 FK you will need aditional device
attached to the drive.
- Allow copy-paste of the keys between firmare not matter if
they are crypted or not or if they are different vendor or
even better, not matter which version of Fw (46,47,59,78 etc)
- Do common firmware tasks with a mouse click
- Supports Samsung and Hitachi firmwares All Versions
- Shows Vendor, ROM version and also if its CRYPTED or NOT
- Allow crypt or decrypt the files
- Shows the 16 byte Keys not matter if the file is Crypted
- Allows adding of TAGS to a KEY like Owner, Serial No, Date.
(Dont worry, the tags are not saved onto firmware file)
- Fully Integrated with Windows Context Menu (like winrar)
- Fully Supports 512 KB firmwares (2 banks)