Thread: Major Noob question here???

Badger1975 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Question Major Noob question here???

I am new to this Xbox360 stuff since I was only using PS3 before. I was needing to know now that I have an older 360 version with Hard Drive on top and being a 20GB drive, My question is is there any way to hack my 360 without having to do any soldering or buying any parts such as flash boards or any hacking boards and such???

Mainly just looking for a Software hack only. IS there one since I looked around alot of sites and all I see is this and that hacks and so many it looks like where to even begin or what one to use so I figure it would be best to ask here and get to the right ones and so on.

So Mainly if there is hacks for the 360 that are just software, which ones to use, which ones that provide installing Homebrew, which ones or if any that I could use game save mods or do I need to do that another way to mod games with mods I seen around so I can add like max stuff or maybe Inf. to games to make them funner?

Thats all I can think of for the moment so I will leave it at this until anyone can give me answers and such to begin here.

Thanks,
    Badger1975

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

none the only software hack was the KK *King Kong* exploit back in the day after that its all hardware based..you have to end up buying some stuff or if you know someone in your area they can do the work if you buy the parts
    THREAD RULES:
    donít bash anyone asking for help
    donít use this thread to start a flame war
    donít use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Default Well what about, ????

Quote Originally Posted by dm646 View Post
    none the only software hack was the KK *King Kong* exploit back in the day after that its all hardware based..you have to end up buying some stuff or if you know someone in your area they can do the work if you buy the parts
    Skip the cfw stuff, and what about game save mods and stuff like that for the 360. Also any programs that you can use on the 360 to add codes or anything of the sort to make the games interesting to play again?

Thanks,
    Badger1975

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

you can do that but if you go online you risk getting hit with the ban hammer ive been safe for awhile..*knock on wood*.. just dont get too crazy if you play online with cheats/hacked saves/etc.. if you dont use online then have at it just dont ever connect to live haha
    THREAD RULES:
    donít bash anyone asking for help
    donít use this thread to start a flame war
    donít use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Thumbs up Sounds Great.

Quote Originally Posted by dm646 View Post
    you can do that but if you go online you risk getting hit with the ban hammer ive been safe for awhile..*knock on wood*.. just dont get too crazy if you play online with cheats/hacked saves/etc.. if you dont use online then have at it just dont ever connect to live haha
    Cool, I don't play online so this is ok for me. I am glad there is at least something that is still doable on a X360 without soldering and such. lol

Thanks for your help on this. If there is any other stuff doable on a 360, Please let me know here.

Thanks again,
    Badger1975

Question Another Noob Question???

Now I found some Game save mods but I am stuck on another area.

I need some explaining on what to do before I can use a save mod on a Xbox360 game save. I copied 2 of the same save from the same game to try a game save mod but when I bring up the xbox360 folder on my flash drive, it shows like 6 files and I am not sure what is on them or anything so I need to know, do I need another certain soft to extract these files to find the actual 2 saves in there or do I have to do something else?

I tried the save mod I have on all the current files that show there but only 2 of them showed stats that weren't the same since is odd since I know the 2 saves are the same everything since I saved the game twice at the same place and all so all should be exactly the same. Also when I did this, I was told by the save mod to do something like rehash or something and also something else which led me to believe there is something else I am needing before I can mod these saves on the flash drive or the files there first. And most likely after I mod the saves too.

Thanks to anyone that can tell me what I am still needing for this.

Thanks,
    Badger1975