Thread: XBox Live Arcade

imported_Sparky is offline -Hacks Member

To me it seems like they have been slacking on the production of original games in the Arcade section. Every now and then something is released, which is either a port of an older game, a sequel, or a boring game to begin with. Seemingly the originality is dropping heavily when it comes to the XBox Live Arcade, has anybody else noticed that? Now, I'm not saying that there aren't any good/fun games out there, games like Geometry Wars, Castle Crashers, and Marble Blast are fun, but the selection of new and innovative games is quite low.

\"I don\'t know what weapons will be used in World War IV, but World War V will be fought with sticks and stones\" - Albert Einstein

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

There was a mention about this, the lack of good titles and user development not being of good quality.

imported_dragon-x is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

personally i haven't purchased an Arcade title for a long time, the last thing i purchased was all DLC (new Halo 3 map pack + GTA4: Lost & Damned), besides that nothing worth it on Live Arcade................... pity actually!

troy2000 is offline -Hacks Ninja

Yes, XBLA has really been slipping lately in terms of quality. The last thing I bought was the Mythic Map Pack.

It is a pity that Microsoft does not take advantage of the many possibilities which come with XBLA.

TidusJNR is offline -Hacks Newbie

Some of the arcade classics are just simply amazing...Sonic for instance lol , they should do mario sometime :)

cottasofia is offline -Hacks Newbie

One of the most anticipated Xbox Live Arcade titles ever is finally upon us with the release of Perfect Dark. It may be a port/remake of a ten-year old N64 game, but there is still plenty of magic in the title whether you are a PD vet or are playing the game for the first time.