Thread: ? about using valid XBL account on Bootleg Windows LIVE PC Game?????

IceMaN BeckeR is offline -Hacks Newbie

ALright i have Street Fighter IV and Vancouver 2010... I know that if you have modded xbox and they find out they can ban your account. But if i have the game installed successfully and have a cdkey would they know that the game is a bootleg? Is there anything i need to do to bypass this so i can get in XBL to get my achievements for the pc games??

Let me know guys thanks a lot! Im not going to sign in until i know for sure, dont want to loose my 50K achieve points!

Iceman

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Nope, once they ban it, that's it. READ the ban thread before asking anymore!

You have a CD Key? REALLY? Never saw a Key printed anywhere with the game...

Maybe i didnt specify detailed enough! My account is NOT banned! I have a bootleg copy of those two games and cd key for Vancouver not for SFIV! If i use that key is there any way XBL will know that the game is not legit??? SHould i try on a 48trial account first to make sure?? Really want to get the LIVE achievements on PC!

Thanks sorry for not specifying enough i guess!

Iceman

Quote Originally Posted by IceMaN BeckeR
    Maybe i didnt specify detailed enough! My account is NOT banned! I have a bootleg copy of those two games and cd key for Vancouver not for SFIV! If i use that key is there any way XBL will know that the game is not legit??? SHould i try on a 48trial account first to make sure?? Really want to get the LIVE achievements on PC!

Iceman
    Sorry, this site does not condone Piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMaN BeckeR

Iceman
    Sorry, this site does not condone Piracy.
    NO you just condone hacking xbox 360s and such do you know how hypocritical and stupid that sounds??? All of us out there are a community that just want to help others and people who would like some answers! Do you think people on here that hack dont get anything off the internet that is pirated? If you do you are nieve!

Thanks for ALL your help!!

TO quote the site's RULES:

ISO talk and ISO loaders ARE allowed in this forum (although ISO loaders do not exist), however, piracy is not. Do not ask for help on burning pirated games/ISOs. Do not post links, or torrent links to piracy sites, or files; and, do not ask for where to pirate/download from. Do not ask how to burn, or use ISOs you downloaded, or copied from somewhere/someone else. This is a big and easy rule, that 75% of new users break on their very first post; Don't break it! Any posts that break this rule will be deleted, and subtracted from your post count.
    You had to AGREE to the rules to gain access, so you face the consequences when breaking them, so bluntly.

I don't need a lecture from you.

I don't make the rules, but I will enforce them. There are other ways then to bluntly put it, as you did:
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    ...I have a bootleg copy of those two games...
    Thread CLOSED

Any retaliation or repost will get you banned.

Thread will be deleted in three days.