Thread: TVersity Media

imported_Elanir is offline -Hacks Newbie

Does anyone know how to make this work?

please write down or point me to a step by step guide or sth...
    thx in advance

imported_Guest Guest

What are you talking about? TVersity Media, the first thing people will think is DVD Media, I think you forgot the "Server"? As in TVersity Media SERVER? You do not need a STEP BY STEP guide, they have one, even quick start guide. GO TO THEIR WEB SITE and read it. . .

im really happy to see that you are eager to help people in need here powerslave
    if i had made it work i wouldnt have come in here asking questions... and guess what i read the step by step guide in there but that didnt help either...

call me whatever you want... but instead of answering in such a way give me a solution to my problem... it would probably take you the same ammount of time it took you to answer as you did...

thx anyway

imported_Guest Guest

No, it would take LONGER to tell you how to do it. If the people who WROTE it cannot help you by you reading their documentation, then no one else can. First of all, I had to LOOK it up to find out what you were talking about. You were incomplete in your ask for help, by forgetting the SERVER after TVersity Media. SO, I searched YAHOO, expecting to see a DVD MFG, and instead got the web site for TVersity Media SERVER!

Having never USED the stupid thing before, so I read the documentation, and seems pretty straight forward to me.

what are u talking about ... if you google tversity or tversity media one thing comes up... TVersity Media Server...

admins lock this topic or even delete it cause there is no need for it to be here...

powerslave there is nothing more to talk about here... what i wanted was info from ppl that actually worked on this program and not ppl that had to look it up first...

if anyone has used it and actually works for them pm me or sth

thx to all in advance

imported_Guest Guest

You are right, but your MESSAGE TITLE only says "Tversity Media", then you just ask for help with getting it to work, and you want a TYPED UP guide (yeah, ok). Ok, so well what the HELL IS IT?. #1, When you read your un-detailed message. So now, we gotta ask, "What the HELL is Tversity Media?" #2, and what does IT need help with? So, everyone has to run out and GOOGLE it, to see that you DID NOT put "SERVER" in there anywhere. I thought you were having problems with a certain brand of DVD MEDIA, really.. As you know, MEDIA is such a BROAD TERM, right? Guy; you were completey void of detail, and substance, leaving it up to everyone else to fill in the blanks (plus you wanted MORE blanks filled in) for you. This is why people in general do not get HELP, then get blasted for being, what APPEARS to be, an air headed blonde asking a question . . Seriously, go look at your WHOLE initial message, there is no substance to it at all, not like MINE do, hee hee hee. . . .

THEN, you want someone to, what was it, "write down or point me to a step by step guide or sth..." What is "sth..."? AND, are you kidding? You want someone sit down, and write a manual for you? So, I "point" you to the WEB SITE that has a STEP BY STEP GUIDE; BUT, they seem call it "DOCUMENTATION" for some stupid reason. I wonder why that is? They also have a QUICK SETUP GUIDE. OK, so you want a STEP BY STEP thing hand typed in for you? Who is actually goign to do that? Why not just give everyone a FAX number so they can HAND WRITE it, and fax it over? My god, are you kidding me?

Here comes the comedy routine: You know what? Go ask OPRAH WINDBAG. Then, she can blame it on someone else, as to why you can't provide vital information people NEED to help. She'll probably say something along the lines like: Your parents must not have taught you how to express yourself properly, or some other COMPLETELY usless jibber-jabber on your phsychological make-up, pertaining to; WHO was responsible for messing you up so bad, and how it is NEVER your fault. . .

ok.....................................

i apologise for not giving substantial info which would then allow ppl to help out...

and thx for all your help as well...

Nomagus is offline -Hacks Newbie

It's called TVersity, and it's allows your computer to function as a media server for your Xbox 360. Here is a link showing how it's setup.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arch...0_tversity.cfm

It walks you through the install and setup of both your PC and Xbox 360.

Good luck

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Um dude, you do know this is over a YEAR old? DECEMBER 2006? Yeah, I may as well lock this one...